Windows 10: BSOD every time i turn my pc on

Discus and support BSOD every time i turn my pc on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc has been giving me bsod ever since i installed win10 on it, it happens with every boot, sometimes it displays a bsod, and other times just a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by carpediem, Jul 11, 2017.

1. carpediem Win User

BSOD every time i turn my pc on

my pc has been giving me bsod ever since i installed win10 on it, it happens with every boot, sometimes it displays a bsod, and other times just a black screen when windows starts to load, after that, it restarts on it's own or simply shuts down. After booting it for the 2nd time though, it doesn't crash anymore and everything works just fine.
    i can upload the minidumps if anyone is interested. thanks in advance

:)

carpediem, Jul 11, 2017
  2. Kidagine Win User

BSOD "Interrupt Exception Not Handled" Windows 10

When I upgraded to windows 10 I had multiple BSOD every time I turned my pc on and to get past that I always reset my PC, after some weeks I started getting only this BSOD "Interrupt Exception Not Handled" So I still just reset my PC every time it happened,
    and it was random I could use my PC for 10 days and then the BSOD would show up but other times it could be only like 2 days, but now it happened again and I get error while re installing the PC so I have no other option then to ask you people here.

Kidagine, Jul 11, 2017
  3. Bcm3152 Win User
    Every time i turn off my PC Windows defender automaticly turns realtime protection on

I have my custom gaming PC in my room and i shut it down every night; when I turn it back on in the morning windows defender automatically without notifying me turns itself on. I play games on it nearly everyday and i have to go into windows defender settings
    every morning and turn it off because it's a wast of my PC's resources. I have no need of it since there are much better antivirus and malware protection programs Cough, malware bytes Cough, super anti spyware, cough rogue killer. I have googled the
    problem and have found no solution so I'm here to ask if there is any way I can keep windows defender real time protection off? Or just completely remove windows defender from my system?

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

Bcm3152, Jul 11, 2017
  4. carpediem Win User

it just crashed for the first time ever while in use with the following error: critical structure corruption

carpediem, Jul 11, 2017
  5. Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

BSODHunter, Jul 11, 2017
  6. carpediem Win User
    just installed win7 home premium and the problem seems to be gone, thanks for your input bsodhunter

carpediem, Jul 12, 2017
  7. Glad to hear that your problem is now fixed. Let us know if there are any other problems.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD every time i turn my pc on - Similar Threads - BSOD every turn

2. Taskbar disappeared every time I turn on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar disappeared every time I turn on my PC: Hi every bodyA few days ago, my PC got an issue. Every time I turn my PC on, taskbar is disappeared. I have to go into Task Manager and restart Windows Explorer.How can I check what wrong with my PC and fix it ?...
  3. Taskbar disappeared every time I turn on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar disappeared every time I turn on my PC: Hi every bodyA few days ago, my PC got an issue. Every time I turn my PC on, taskbar is disappeared. I have to go into Task Manager and restart Windows Explorer.How can I check what wrong with my PC and fix it ?...
  4. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer: Every time I turn on my computer it says "Getting windows ready, Don't turn off your computer." But the updating process abruptly stops and gets to the BSOD. At the bottom of the screen it says "Stop code: System service exception" As far as I know after the BSOD the computer...
  5. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer: Every time I turn on my computer it says "Getting windows ready, Don't turn off your computer." But the updating process abruptly stops and gets to the BSOD. At the bottom of the screen it says "Stop code: System service exception" As far as I know after the BSOD the computer...
  6. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. chkdsk scanning and repairing every time i turn on my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    chkdsk scanning and repairing every time i turn on my pc: chkdsk scanning and repairing C: every time i turn on my pc i have this message I thought it was a hard disk problem , but my computer is new also the hard disk and powerful specificationsi tried fix it with CHKDSK /F /R C: and the result is no problems found or any bad...
  8. Asking to enter A1B2C3 every time i turn on my pc.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Asking to enter A1B2C3 every time i turn on my pc.: Hey, my mother entered the pin on my computer incorrectly multiple times, and now I have to enter A1B2C3 every time before i can log in with my pin. when i turn on my pc i used to enter A1B2C3 every time. i get rid of it. please give me a solution. Is there a way to undo...
  9. HDD disappearing every time I turn off my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD disappearing every time I turn off my PC: I built my first desktop pc just a few weeks ago, I installed two m.2 nvme ssd and one HDD, and every time I turn off my PC the next time I turn it on the HDD dissapears and I have to assign it again loosing all the data on it. I verified the healt of the HDD and even tried...
  10. driver fuckup and error screen (bsod) every time i turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    driver fuckup and error screen (bsod) every time i turn on my pc: So, this all recently started happening and im pretty concerned. Heres what happens: I turn on my pc. it is in 60 hz instead of the usual 144hz that my monitor is. Windows notification telling me to fix my graphics driver. I click on it and it does nothing, so I open up...