Windows 10: BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?

Discus and support BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been getting BSOD every time it goes to sleep for the last month and I don't know what to do. I have updated drivers, but nothing seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _Nathan__, Nov 2, 2020.

1. _Nathan__ Win User

BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?

My computer has been getting BSOD every time it goes to sleep for the last month and I don't know what to do. I have updated drivers, but nothing seems to work. I attached a MSinfo export and the last three minidumps. There were no changes made to the computer the day the crashes started according to reliability history so I don't have any idea what could be causing it. All I know is that it consistently happens every time it goes to sleep.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1G83wGaE2xXIwo9M4hRXBZS7Nv8x2BX5R?usp=sharing

:)

_Nathan__, Nov 2, 2020

2. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Computer Wakes Up From Sleep And Goes Back To Sleep?

Hmm, lazy computer! *Roll Eyes BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep? :rolleyes:

Sorry for that stupid line, I couldn't resist. *Frown BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep? :(

Maybe you have something configured to sleep when idle. Check that on your power settings.

Blue-Knight, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Computer sleeping

Hi,

For us to better understand your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • Is you computer going to sleep while you're using it?
    • How many minutes does it take before your computer goes to sleep?
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep? - Similar Threads - BSOD every computer

2. Speakers stop working every time my laptop goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers stop working every time my laptop goes into sleep mode: Pretty much the title. If I disable and re-enable the speaker under output devices then it works fine until I close it. It's basically a brand new laptop, so I don't knoww what it could be....
  3. Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.: The past two days any time my computer enters sleep mode it will get the blue screen and crash. Over the past two days it has happened 5 or 6 times and I have the mini dump files for all of them. Going to windows support had me run the sfc /scannow command but that did not...
  4. Ethernet is disabled every time my computer sleeps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet is disabled every time my computer sleeps: Everytime I put my device to sleep, the ethernet connection is disabled on wake up. I have to diagnose the connection in order to get it working. (troubleshooter says "Ethernet" doesn't have a valid IP configuration). Anyone know how to fix this problem? submitted by...
  5. Computer disconnects from Ethernet every time it goes to "sleep" and does not turn back on.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer disconnects from Ethernet every time it goes to "sleep" and does not turn back on.: I can fix this issue by pressing the troubleshoot button where I think it just resets the connection. this is fine but it is really annoying having to do it so often. I use a powerline, and this issue has been around for a month or two. Iv tried some online fixes but none...
  6. every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off

every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off: then start it starts and it's go direct to sleep and so on windows version 2020h2 19042.804 Sven Åke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-mornig-my-computer-goes-to-sleep-but-sleep/86ada91d-c344-4641-9d18-43ad1ee24f43
  7. Asus Zenbook restarts every time it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Zenbook restarts every time it goes to sleep: Hi there, I have an Asus Zenbook UX434F. Since about a week it restarts every time it goes to sleep after not having been used for a while. It doesn't happen when I'm using the laptop, though in the past few weeks I'm having a blue screen restart every 2 to 4 days. I ran...
  8. Blue Screen error every time my computer goes to sleep/restarts?

Blue Screen error every time my computer goes to sleep/restarts?: I've tried to read up on this online but it seems there can be many issues. I've read some things about event viewer, minidumps, etc. Do you need any of those files? The stop code given is SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: rtsuvc.sys Any help would be very...
  9. clock setting -I've had to reset time of day every time computer goes into sleep...

in Windows 10 Customization
    clock setting -I've had to reset time of day every time computer goes into sleep...: I've had to reset time of day each time computer comes out of sleep mode. Anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-setting-ive-had-to-reset-time-of-day-every/64cefc91-a45d-4d41-a5fa-3bcbe98a0b5f
  10. this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes

this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes: As of this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes. I have everything on "never" The screen saver setting is set on "none" Is there anyway to stop this from happening? 17314