Windows 10: BSOD every time the system comes back from sleep or even during 1st startup after regular...

Discus and support BSOD every time the system comes back from sleep or even during 1st startup after regular... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all, My windows 10 keeps getting BSOD after wakeup and recently even fail when the system was started 1st time after regular shudown. The 2nd time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by VictorWeng1, May 12, 2020.

1. BSOD every time the system comes back from sleep or even during 1st startup after regular...

Hi all,

My windows 10 keeps getting BSOD after wakeup and recently even fail when the system was started 1st time after regular shudown. The 2nd time goes well and stable for long until next shutdown or sleep. And the crash always seems to happen about 2-5 minutes after login, which is really weird.

What could be causing this? I was mainly Mac user until this recent Windows purchase. Not sure if anyone had similar experience could help. Here is the onedrive link to my dump file and system info:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ACJvHc3aFiHMTnA&id=BE300B273FED342D!5882&cid=BE300B273FED342D

thanks in advance.

Victor

:)

VictorWeng1, May 12, 2020

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    BSOD every time the system comes back from sleep or even during 1st startup after regular... [​IMG]

BSOD every time the system comes back from sleep or even during 1st startup after regular... [​IMG]

sakilo1990, May 12, 2020
  3. BSOD Unexpected Store Exception when system wakes up from sleep.

Hello,

My Windows has been crashing since I installed it. I've attached the logs as suggested on the page detailing the BSOD Posting Instructions.

My observation suggests that the crash usually happens when I wake my computer from sleep. It never happen when shutting down/restarting the system. It doesn't happen in my regular usage of this system either! (And I don't play Games on my system so that scenario may also please be ruled out.) However, it isn't like it happens whenever I wake my system from sleep.

I ran the Dell's built-in diagnostics. The machine passed all the tests. (The option to run these diagnostic comes when I press F12 when the laptop boots).

Kindly suggest what I should do to remedy this problem.

Ten64BitUser, May 12, 2020
  4. mm_tfx Win User

BSOD every time the system comes back from sleep or even during 1st startup after regular...

BSOD at system startup

Hi,

I have ASUS VivoBook S510UNR which I bought couple months ago.

I have a problem with BSODs at the system startup almost from day one.

I have updated drivers, reinstalled Windows 10 and even I replaced SSD drive.

Still BSODs are coming back at the system startup.

Would it be possible for someone to check DMP files?

Thanks.

mm_tfx, May 12, 2020
Thema:

BSOD every time the system comes back from sleep or even during 1st startup after regular...

1. BSOD every time the system comes back from sleep or even during 1st startup after regular... - Similar Threads - BSOD every system

2. Windows Defender opens up every time during system startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender opens up every time during system startup.: I've been having this problem for 3 months now. Everytime I start my system, this screen pops up, and then chrome opens automatically and then chrome shuts down and reopen again with a Prompt "Restore Browsing"? So I uninstalled chrome due to this issue and now this screen...
  3. Windows Defender opens up every time during system startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender opens up every time during system startup.: I've been having this problem for 3 months now. Everytime I start my system, this screen pops up, and then chrome opens automatically and then chrome shuts down and reopen again with a Prompt "Restore Browsing"? So I uninstalled chrome due to this issue and now this screen...
  4. Screen not coming back on after sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen not coming back on after sleep: Since the latest update, the screen on my notebook will not come on after waking up from sleep. I can close my lid then re-open it later and it powers on, the keyboard lights up, I hear sounds, but no screen. I have to force shutdown (hold power button) and completely re-boot...
  5. doesn't come back from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    doesn't come back from sleep: I have a monitor a keyboard and a mouse connected to my laptop, I don't have space on my desk for both my laptop and monitor so I just use my monitor with the laptop closed but when It goes to sleep I cant used my keyboard or mouse to wake it up, I have to open the laptop...
  6. Device comes back every time I remove it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device comes back every time I remove it.: So I installed a game from microsoft store on to my friends laptop by logging into my microsoft account on it and ever since I did that, his device has been showing up on my account. Every time I try to remove it however, it pops back on my devices section after about a week...
  7. BSOD error during startup every time. It gets stuck at 100 percent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error during startup every time. It gets stuck at 100 percent: Whenever i start my computer it shows atomatic repair and then diagonosing your pc and then attempting repairs and then it shows BSOD stuck at 100 percent and everytime with different stop code. I am not able to even reach the login screen....
  8. Random BSOD's - Usually at startup / login / Or coming from sleep etc

Random BSOD's - Usually at startup / login / Or coming from sleep etc: I get random BSOD's and it happens most when dealing with logging in or starting up. And sometimes other moments. I use a GT72 6QD Dominator G MSI notebook.Attachment 68754 43689
  9. BSOD during regular use

BSOD during regular use: I've been getting frequent BSODs when doing normal things like browsing the web in google chrome and not when doing more intensive tasks like playing games. The errors all seemed to reference some memory issues so I ran memtest86+ for 8 passes and got no errors. I also...
  10. BSOD during every Startup after Windows 10 upgradation

BSOD during every Startup after Windows 10 upgradation: Hello Upgraded to Windows 10 Home Premium from Windows 7 Home premium. Had couple of times BSOD problem in Windows 7. Since upgradation, BSOD is occuring during every startup, Enclosing the attachment as per the forum directions. Help is requested. Regards 11447