Windows 10: BSOD every two hours... running out of options. Please help.

Discus and support BSOD every two hours... running out of options. Please help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey support,I have been getting random crashes and restarts on my notebook. Initially, the BSOD showed "memory management" issues and I got the memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nachoprg, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Nachoprg Win User

BSOD every two hours... running out of options. Please help.

Hey support,I have been getting random crashes and restarts on my notebook. Initially, the BSOD showed "memory management" issues and I got the memory changed by Lenovo. The very same day, the PC started to crash with other messages "faulty hardware corrupted page" was one, but there's been more. Lately, the PC crashes when idle or close to idle and I am unable to write down the error, I get off my desk for a few minutes and the PC has restarted. Also, booting up takes a very long time it used to be almost instantaneous, now it runs for at least 45 seconds or more. I have checked drivers

:)

Nachoprg, Nov 26, 2022

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Nov 26, 2022
  3. BSOD Help Needed.

Making it through 24 hours of Prime means you're most likely ok. I would do an hour of IntelBurnTest and a complete pass of MemTest x86 just to be on the safe side (Prime doesn't stress RAM as much as memtest). If you still have BSODs then you're most likely not chasing a hardware issue. At that point I would suggest looking into some Windows 7 forums and finding their BSOD-specific section and uploading your dump file for their gurus to look at. They could help you far more than I, I'm afraid. TPU may have such a board.

But hopefully you're in the clear. *Rockout :rockout:

Freedom4556, Nov 26, 2022
  4. LeoBloom Win User

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

1. BSOD every two hours... running out of options. Please help. - Similar Threads - BSOD every hours

2. BSOD every two hours... running out of options. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every two hours... running out of options. Please help.: Hey support,I have been getting random crashes and restarts on my notebook. Initially, the BSOD showed "memory management" issues and I got the memory changed by Lenovo. The very same day, the PC started to crash with other messages "faulty hardware corrupted page" was one,...
  3. BSOD every two hours... running out of options. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every two hours... running out of options. Please help.: Hey support,I have been getting random crashes and restarts on my notebook. Initially, the BSOD showed "memory management" issues and I got the memory changed by Lenovo. The very same day, the PC started to crash with other messages "faulty hardware corrupted page" was one,...
  4. BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included: The title says it all. I'm no expert in reading mini dump files, I certainly can't make sense of it. I've been getting BSODs for about 7/8 months now. Nothing notable at the time I can remember changed with my system.Since then I have replaced my RAM, power supply, installed...
  5. BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included: The title says it all. I'm no expert in reading mini dump files, I certainly can't make sense of it. I've been getting BSODs for about 7/8 months now. Nothing notable at the time I can remember changed with my system.Since then I have replaced my RAM, power supply, installed...
  6. Persistent BSOD - Running out of options.... Any help is appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent BSOD - Running out of options.... Any help is appreciated: Hi! Couple of months ago I build a new PC. Hardware installation went well, installed Windows 10, put my stuff back on.. all was good. However, after some time BSOD kept occuring. Installed WhoCrashed, analyzed the dumps and googled the issues. Usual suspects: *...
  7. Help with BSOD errors every hour

Help with BSOD errors every hour: Hello Microsoft community, I have been trying to fix a an issue on my machine for weeks, going through multiple forums, but no luck so far. Details are below. I'm mostly trying to nail down the source of the issue hardware, driver, BIOS, other? If anyone has ideas, please...
  8. PLEASE HELP. BSOD every couple of hours. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

PLEASE HELP. BSOD every couple of hours. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: Been getting constants BSOD's in this new pc I've built. It seems to crash every hour or so, gaming doesn't seem to impact it at all as I sometimes manage to play games for hours without issue. Analyzing it with WinDbg Preview usually returns with...
  9. two BSOD problems please help

two BSOD problems please help: I get them randomly and I only have seen two errors .. one was "system thread not handled" and the other is video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys and I'm pretty sure both are related to the NVIDIA card but I don't know what to do, I went to safe mode I uninstalled it completely and...
  10. BSOD every hour

BSOD every hour: Would like to find out why I am blue screening . Thanks. 72866