Windows 10: BSOD Every Two Months

Discus and support BSOD Every Two Months in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am experiencing intermittent BSOD that is very frustrating to troubleshoot. The BSOD appears at random and cannot be replicated after the restart.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KienPham89, Nov 18, 2020.

1. BSOD Every Two Months

I am experiencing intermittent BSOD that is very frustrating to troubleshoot. The BSOD appears at random and cannot be replicated after the restart. The issue has happened once every two months. I ran a quick hardware check and saw no problem. I ran a drive update check and my system is up to date. Any clue to why the BSOD occurs would be greatly appreciated.

The minidumps files are saved HERE.

:)

KienPham89, Nov 18, 2020
  2. LeoBloom Win User

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Nov 18, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. cplpro Win User

BSOD Every Two Months

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD Every Two Months :)

cplpro, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Every Two Months

1. BSOD Every Two Months - Similar Threads - BSOD Every Months

2. BSOD Daily for about two months.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Daily for about two months.: For the last two months I have gotten the BSOD at least once a day. usually it happens when I am exiting a game I am playing, but sometimes it happens when I am just perusing my browser. I have attached my system specs and a link to five of my most recent dump files.Operating...
  3. BSOD Daily for about two months.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Daily for about two months.: For the last two months I have gotten the BSOD at least once a day. usually it happens when I am exiting a game I am playing, but sometimes it happens when I am just perusing my browser. I have attached my system specs and a link to five of my most recent dump files.Operating...
  4. BSOD after Two Months Running Well

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after Two Months Running Well: Hello,My HP laptop had been BSOD-free for two months. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsod-driververifierdmaviolation-bug-check-code/8e3985d3-9c54-43d7-b9d3-587d34b4954d?messageId=b58c21d4-a5bd-4184-8ab6-2717f848eeb1Today BSOD happened...
  5. BSOD after Two Months Running Well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after Two Months Running Well: Hello,My HP laptop had been BSOD-free for two months. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsod-driververifierdmaviolation-bug-check-code/8e3985d3-9c54-43d7-b9d3-587d34b4954d?messageId=b58c21d4-a5bd-4184-8ab6-2717f848eeb1Today BSOD happened...
  6. BSOD after Two Months Running Well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSODs every day or two

BSODs every day or two: So almost every day when I got to wake my computer up from sleep my computer starts clicking at me like 20 times and then freezes up and BSODs. I do not know why this is happening but it concerns me about my computer's health....
  8. Multiple BSOD ocurring every two days.

Multiple BSOD ocurring every two days.: Hello, I've had BSOD fairly regularly since I build this PC. However, over the last few weeks, I've had multiple of them randomly occurring every two days or so. The errors I've had change, but these are the last ones I've had, in order of last to first:...
  9. BSOD at least once every two days.

BSOD at least once every two days.: I have been having issues for almost 2 years now and nothing has seemed to work. Attempted fixes: Scan for malware, driver updates, new cpu cooler, new gpu, new cpu, new motherboard, new C: drive, remove old drives, 4 complete wipes of my C: drive and starting fresh. This...
  10. Bluetooth drivers disappears after every one or two months

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth drivers disappears after every one or two months: Hi Everyone, I am using windows 10 on lenovo laptop. For past 6 months, its a 3rd time that my bluetooth drivers disappear suddenly. My wifi drivers too follows up. I updated the windows, uninstall and reinstalled bluetooth drivers but without any success. Previously, the...