Windows 10: BSOD everytime i plug my logitech c90 in to USB port

Discus and support BSOD everytime i plug my logitech c90 in to USB port in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 version 20H2(OS build 19042.804) i get the BSOD every time i plug my Logitech C920 webcam into anyone of my USB ports. I cant change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lucylling, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Lucylling Win User

BSOD everytime i plug my logitech c90 in to USB port

windows 10 version 20H2(OS build 19042.804)

i get the BSOD every time i plug my Logitech C920 webcam into anyone of my USB ports. I cant change the driver because the webcam doesn't show up on device manager. I called Microsoft support she had me reinstall a different version of windows, that didn't help, I called HP tech support he had me upgrade BIOS and do a factory reset that didn't help. I plugged the camera into my friends windows 10 computer and it worked. any suggestion on what i can do?V2 log collector 1.11.zip

:)

Lucylling, Mar 5, 2021

2. How to play sounds threw logitech g430 usb and speakars plug into headphone port

i have a Logitech g430 thats plug in via USB and some Logitech speakers that are plug in via headphone port. I was wondering how can i play sound threw both my headset and speakers at the same time?

andresaindon, Mar 5, 2021
  3. MGarea51 Win User
    keeps looking for photos everytime I plug in my iphone USB port.

my system Windows 10 ,keeps looking for photos everytime I plug in my iphone 6s into USB port.

MGarea51, Mar 5, 2021
  4. BSOD everytime i plug my logitech c90 in to USB port

Wireless Mouse stops working when external HDD plugged in to USB3 port

I have a minor but annoying problem and can't find a solution....

My wireless mouse stops working when an external USB3 HDD is plugged in to USB3 port. The mouse is about 3 feet away from the receiver.

My mouse is a Logitech M310.

• I don't have the problem if a USB 2 external HDD is connected to either a USB2 or USB3 port.
    • I have moved the mouse receiver to different ports on both the front and back of the computer but this doesn't change anything.
    • If I move the mouse very close to the receiver (a couple of inches), it works so it seems that the wireless range is reduced when the USB3 HDD is plugged in.
    • If I connect a wired mouse, it works fine.
    • I have 2 USB3 ports and the problem is the same on both.
    • If the USB3 HDD is connected to a USB2 port, the mouse works normally.
    • I changed the battery in the mouse but this didn't help.
    • the USB3 HDD is a WD Passport that is self powered through the USB port.

Any suggestions?

dsscottage, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

BSOD everytime i plug my logitech c90 in to USB port

1. BSOD everytime i plug my logitech c90 in to USB port - Similar Threads - BSOD everytime plug

2. BSoD when I plug a Display Port cable in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD when I plug a Display Port cable in: I have an Nvidia GTX 1050 TI 4GB, sold by ASUS.I bought a new monitor and plugged the display cable into the GPU while a my HDMI cable was plugged into another monitor and then my pc froze and BSoD ed, it gave the stop code: VIDEO TLD and one more word that I forgot.I then...
  3. BSoD when I plug a Display Port cable in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD when I plug a Display Port cable in: I have an Nvidia GTX 1050 TI 4GB, sold by ASUS.I bought a new monitor and plugged the display cable into the GPU while a my HDMI cable was plugged into another monitor and then my pc froze and BSoD ed, it gave the stop code: VIDEO TLD and one more word that I forgot.I then...
  4. BSoD when I plug a Display Port cable in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I plugged my headphones connecter to my usb port by accident, and it went poof

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I plugged my headphones connecter to my usb port by accident, and it went poof: So I plugged my headphones connecter to my usb port by accident, and it went poof. It shutted itself down with a weird noise without a warning, for a second I thought my laptop was dead. I am scared to start it, until I get an answer I am gonna keep it shutted. The both...
  6. I plugged my headphones connecter to my usb port by accident, and it went poof

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I plugged my headphones connecter to my usb port by accident, and it went poof: So I plugged my headphones connecter to my usb port by accident, and it went poof. It shutted itself down with a weird noise without a warning, for a second I thought my laptop was dead. I am scared to start it, until I get an answer I am gonna keep it shutted. The both...
  7. Different devices plugged into random usb ports?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Different devices plugged into random usb ports?: if I plug "device A" into "USB 1", and plug "device B" into "USB 2", then disconnect both devices and plug "device B" into "USB 1" there will be a device-driver conflict? Thanks! *Smile 173183
  8. Tough To Plug in USB Drivers into Front Port

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tough To Plug in USB Drivers into Front Port: Hello All I have a Media Card Reader on my Asus G11CD-K, and lately my USB 3.0 ports in front are kinda hard to plug into for some of my drives, should i clean those out next time i do dust cleaning? ((Only have an Electric air duster, Xpower device is that safe to use for...
  9. keeps memory of what is plugged on USB ports

keeps memory of what is plugged on USB ports: Hi, I have a laptop and I travel a lot. Hence, I unplug and I replug most of my peripherical: mouse, keyboard, printer, etc. I change the USB drives all the time. I have a bug from windows 10. When I change the place of the peripherical, it looks like Windows 10 has...
  10. Plug into different USB port after shutdown?

Plug into different USB port after shutdown?: If I unplug all the USB connections to modify the computer (insert/remove pci card, etc) and replug the USB connections back into different locations, they do not work....at least not immediately. I have to reboot a few times, disconnect them, reboot, etc. and eventually they...