Windows 10: BSoD Everytime i reset my pc

Discus and support BSoD Everytime i reset my pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ive has this laptop for less than a year and i havent had this issue yet. I just updated it to the latest version of windows 11. Ive had to restart my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kitkat333666999, Dec 2, 2022.

1. BSoD Everytime i reset my pc

Ive has this laptop for less than a year and i havent had this issue yet. I just updated it to the latest version of windows 11. Ive had to restart my computer a couple times and everytime I restart it gets stuck on the restarting screen for about 5-10 minutes and then goes BSoD with the error message DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILIURE. I have run diagnostics on a few drivers, so far nothing.

:)

Kitkat333666999, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

BSoD Everytime i reset my pc

1. BSoD Everytime i reset my pc - Similar Threads - BSoD Everytime reset

2. BSoD Everytime i reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Everytime i reset my pc: Ive has this laptop for less than a year and i havent had this issue yet. I just updated it to the latest version of windows 11. Ive had to restart my computer a couple times and everytime I restart it gets stuck on the restarting screen for about 5-10 minutes and then goes...
  3. My Pc gets Reset after Everytime when i swtich it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc gets Reset after Everytime when i swtich it on: Currently Having an issue where my pc gets reset everytime i switch it on my device gets log out from all the accounts of chrome, firefox, bing etc. I have windows 11 running in my pc and issue continues everytime. the files i have backup is been safe but i didnt sync the...
  4. My Pc gets Reset after Everytime when i swtich it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc gets Reset after Everytime when i swtich it on: Currently Having an issue where my pc gets reset everytime i switch it on my device gets log out from all the accounts of chrome, firefox, bing etc. I have windows 11 running in my pc and issue continues everytime. the files i have backup is been safe but i didnt sync the...
  5. My pc keeps factory resetting everytime i restart it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps factory resetting everytime i restart it: i dont why it does that but everytime i restart it my data will just be wiped except for all my onedrive stuff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-factory-resetting-everytime-i-restart/070ed4f4-b0a0-47d3-8950-984464cc4e30
  6. BSOD everytime I try to boot in or reset my pc, help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD everytime I try to boot in or reset my pc, help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IDNL_YoLo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmlvad/bsod_everytime_i_try_to_boot_in_or_reset_my_pc/
  7. PC crashes and gets bsod everytime

PC crashes and gets bsod everytime: For the past week I have been having some problem in my computer. I leave my computer on to auto farm some stuff in this game while I sleep overnight and my pc has autoshutdown on everytime. I have been doing this for almost 1 month without problems until this week my pc...
  8. Everytime i turn off my pc, my data is reset.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everytime i turn off my pc, my data is reset.: my steam games remain but discord is uninstalled and i have to go through the windows introduction phase again. It's very frustrating as this has happened multiple times now and i havent seen a fix....
  9. WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On

WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On: Windows 10 Pro v1903 Beginning about two weeks ago, every time I power on my PC, I get a BSOD with the WHEA stop code. After making a system dump, the PC restarts and all works fine until I next power the PC off. I have run "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth",...
  10. WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On

WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On: Windows 10 Pro v1903 Beginning about one week to ten days ago, every time I power on my PC, I get a BSOD with the WHEA stop code. After making a system dump, the PC restarts and all works fine until I next power the PC off. I have run "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...