Windows 10: BSOD everytime i run a game

Discus and support BSOD everytime i run a game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, i have a very annoying problem. everytime i run a videogame on windows 10 x64, i randomly get a fatal system crash, sometimes not even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PasxalMH, Jan 16, 2020.

1. PasxalMH Win User

BSOD everytime i run a game

hello,

i have a very annoying problem. everytime i run a videogame on windows 10 x64, i randomly get a fatal system crash, sometimes not even displaying the type of error. i used driverview and i found out that many drivers are possibly causing the crashes, the thing is i dont know how to fix them all, and i dont find a solution online for all of them. so is it possible to have some help? thanks.

:)

PasxalMH, Jan 16, 2020

2. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Wanting to run old games

Hi Jameson,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check the compatibility of the game with Windows 10.

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 16, 2020
  4. BSOD everytime i run a game

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

BSOD everytime i run a game

1. BSOD everytime i run a game - Similar Threads - BSOD everytime run

2. BSOD everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD everytime: Hello,I bought a computer a few monthes ago, I had no problem at the beginning but now it always crashes with a BSOD.... I tried a lot of things, changing RAMS, HDD etc... but I still have the problem.I cant do anything, can anyone help me to understand where the problem come...
  3. BSOD everytime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD everytime: Hello,I bought a computer a few monthes ago, I had no problem at the beginning but now it always crashes with a BSOD.... I tried a lot of things, changing RAMS, HDD etc... but I still have the problem.I cant do anything, can anyone help me to understand where the problem come...
  4. BSOD everytime I boot up a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD everytime I boot up a game: I've asked this question many times, but all the solutions haven't worked. Here's 5 things I have tried from the solutions.1. Reinstall display drivers2. Reinstall realtek pcie gbe family controller3. Reinstall display drivers again4. Delete Razer Synapse5. Delete AVG...
  5. BSOD everytime I boot up a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD everytime I boot up a game: I've asked this question many times, but all the solutions haven't worked. Here's 5 things I have tried from the solutions.1. Reinstall display drivers2. Reinstall realtek pcie gbe family controller3. Reinstall display drivers again4. Delete Razer Synapse5. Delete AVG...
  6. BSOD everytime I boot up a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everytime while gaming

INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD everytime while gaming: hello everyone, this problem has been bothering me for 2 years now, and it very inconsistent and that what made it annoying because i can't predict when it will happen, and i realized that it only happen while playing games, so i downloaded bluescreenview and it turn out that...
  8. Everytime I play a particular game I get a BSOD. Help??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everytime I play a particular game I get a BSOD. Help??: Everytime I play Black Desert Online for 2hrs or more, I end up getting thr Blue screen of death. It doesn't happen on other games, just this one, I am curious is there anyway to get rid of this or check what is causing it?? irql_not_less_or_equal submitted by /u/TFJshot...
  9. BSOD while running games

BSOD while running games: Was playing The Forest and BSODed after my computer restarted it BSODed on the login screen did memory test and it came back fine and a complete reinstall of windows and still BSODed after...
  10. BSOD everytime

BSOD everytime: Ok so I am having a very strange issue. Background: so basically i just built a brand new computer, bought all the parts and built it myself and everything seemed to be working fine, even though i installed windows 2 times (the first time i formatted harddrive because i...