Windows 10: BSOD everytime I try to boot in or reset my pc, help!

Discus and support BSOD everytime I try to boot in or reset my pc, help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IDNL_YoLo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IDNL_YoLo, Jul 6, 2020.

1. BSOD everytime I try to boot in or reset my pc, help!

/u/IDNL_YoLo, Jul 6, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jul 6, 2020
  3. wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown BSOD everytime I try to boot in or reset my pc, help! :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink BSOD everytime I try to boot in or reset my pc, help! ;) )

jboydgolfer, Jul 6, 2020
  4. BSOD everytime I try to boot in or reset my pc, help!

My PC won't boot...please help

@scaminatrix
    thanx dude...i have 6 fans...3 for the intake 1 exhaust and 2 for the cooler(thermalright true black 120 extreme..and an open sidepanel...i think it's not the heat issue..

@JrRacinFan
    it's hard for me to go to the bios since i will restart my pc several times to be able to boot it up to the bios...but i will try it dude...

can somebody give timings and settings for my memory? i mean complete and step by step? please help me out...i almost lost patient with these problems...^^

souljaboy_58, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

BSOD everytime I try to boot in or reset my pc, help!

1. BSOD everytime I try to boot in or reset my pc, help! - Similar Threads - BSOD everytime try

2. Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...: I downloaded stuff this morning for work and i restarted my pc a couple hours later and i get this blue screen with the code “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED” and then when i try to startup repair it says this “e:\recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.exe”Please...
  3. Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...: I downloaded stuff this morning for work and i restarted my pc a couple hours later and i get this blue screen with the code “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED” and then when i try to startup repair it says this “e:\recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.exe”Please...
  4. Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSoD Everytime i reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Everytime i reset my pc: Ive has this laptop for less than a year and i havent had this issue yet. I just updated it to the latest version of windows 11. Ive had to restart my computer a couple times and everytime I restart it gets stuck on the restarting screen for about 5-10 minutes and then goes...
  6. BSoD Everytime i reset my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD Everytime i reset my pc: Ive has this laptop for less than a year and i havent had this issue yet. I just updated it to the latest version of windows 11. Ive had to restart my computer a couple times and everytime I restart it gets stuck on the restarting screen for about 5-10 minutes and then goes...
  7. everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this: my laptop has been acting up for the past week whenever i try to boot it up it says my device needs to be repaired and driver has errors or corrupted. I have tried so many solutions nothing has worked i cant even get to my login dism commands have not work every time i have...
  8. This appears everytime I try to boot my PC, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This appears everytime I try to boot my PC, how do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UrbanUmbra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpuep6/this_appears_everytime_i_try_to_boot_my_pc_how_do/
  9. I tried resetting my pc and I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried resetting my pc and I need help: I tried to reset my pc yesterday and everything was going fine after it restarted it didn’t connect to the monitor even though the pc was on? It was like that for about 8 hours then I just turned it off by the button, after doing that I tried resetting the pc again and that...
  10. "PC did not start correctly" everytime I tried to boot my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "PC did not start correctly" everytime I tried to boot my PC: So every morning, when there's a buffering logo and below it, it says "preparing automatic repair" "diagnosing your PC" etc. Eventually, it led to:[ATTACH] This happens for a week and a half. At first, it's not really an issue since everytime I hit restart, it fixes itself...