Windows 10: BSoD: Failed-aow_drv_x64_ev

Discus and support BSoD: Failed-aow_drv_x64_ev in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Help me to understand the issue, after facing it multiple time. I did debug the dump file, attaching the same. When Occurs: While i am trying to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pritamd7k, Oct 9, 2018.

1. pritamd7k Win User

BSoD: Failed-aow_drv_x64_ev

Help me to understand the issue, after facing it multiple time. I did debug the dump file, attaching the same.
    When Occurs: While i am trying to open "Tencent Gaming Buddy", and this happened for the first time after the last update of WIN10.

I have already verified that is there any corrupt Windows system files is present or not by sfc/scannow, result was ok!

Could you please let me know , how to solve the issue, and also let me know how to solve the issue!

I have found a similar kind of question on the forum , but looking for actual solution and reason on priority.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-memory-integration/73fd972a-2d14-4b4e-97e9-69665315a147

DMP Debug Report

:)

pritamd7k, Oct 9, 2018
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 9, 2018
  4. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

1. BSoD: Failed-aow_drv_x64_ev - Similar Threads - BSoD Failed aow_drv_x64_ev

2. BSOD wdiwifi.sys failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD wdiwifi.sys failed: Hello, I've been receiving many blue screens of death this week on my laptop and I have no idea why. I've had it happen several times within 2 days and the BSOD screen always showed the same cause which read SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and driver failed: mfehidk.sys....
  3. BSOD wdiwifi.sys failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD wdiwifi.sys failed: Hello, I've been receiving many blue screens of death this week on my laptop and I have no idea why. I've had it happen several times within 2 days and the BSOD screen always showed the same cause which read SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and driver failed: mfehidk.sys....
  4. BSOD - bthport.sys failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - bthport.sys failed: I got a Blue Screen of Death recently and the fail error was "bthport.sys" since then, my Bluetooth stopped working. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-bthportsys-failed/8b08342c-ab20-49aa-9263-d8a2c8283954
  5. BSOD - bthport.sys failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - bthport.sys failed: I got a Blue Screen of Death recently and the fail error was "bthport.sys" since then, my Bluetooth stopped working. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-bthportsys-failed/8b08342c-ab20-49aa-9263-d8a2c8283954
  6. BSOD - bthport.sys failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD - Win32F.sys Fail

BSOD - Win32F.sys Fail: Hello, I've been getting several BSOD's for awhile now and am looking for some assistance, I went through and removed a lot of programs today as well as updated my drivers to ensure it wasn't a problem on that side, my computer still proceeded to Blue Screen so I'm here...
  8. USBXHCI.SYS failed BSOD

USBXHCI.SYS failed BSOD: I am getting this crash report almost every day now... Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed: USBXHCI.SYS Previously I thought it was an error while using the USB 3.0 ports on the top of my tower/CPU. However, this latest time it crashed the only USB activity...
  9. BSODs, failing mobo?

BSODs, failing mobo?: Hey, what's up all. Recently, over the span of 3 days, I've been experiencing multiple BSODs. First couple times the BSOD was caused by a driver, which I've removed. Despite this, I'm still getting random BSODs (I just had one 20-30 minutes ago), except this time the bug...
  10. BSOD athrx.usbsys Failed

BSOD athrx.usbsys Failed: I would appreciate help with this problem which occurs on my wife's custom made PC on which Windows 10 is installed. On more than one occasion while the PC is in use a blue screen comes on with the message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aow_drv_x64_ev.sys

2. aow_drv_x64_ev.sys blue screen

3. aow drv x64 ev.sys

4. aow_drv_x64_ev,
  5. aow drv x64,
  6. aow drv x64 ev.sys como resolver,
  7. page fault in nonpaged area awn drv ×64 ev.sys,
  8. aow_drv_x64_ev.sys tencent gaming buddy error ,
  9. how to fix aow_drv_x64_ev.sys,
  10. pubg mobile aow_drv x64 ev.sys hatasi,
  11. aow_drv_x64_ev.sys hatası,