Windows 10: BSOD Failure , Random Restart

Discus and support BSOD Failure , Random Restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Event Details: Keywords : 70368744177664,2 Event ID: 41 Task Category : 63... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sachinsharma12, Oct 2, 2020.

1. BSOD Failure , Random Restart

Event Details:

Keywords : 70368744177664,2

Event ID: 41

Task Category : 63

:)

sachinsharma12, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Binge Win User
    Random Restarts, No BSOD

He mentioned that he had done that above. Also I provided a BSOD details app. There were no BSODs to report.

Binge, Oct 2, 2020
  4. BSOD Failure , Random Restart

Random Restarts, No BSOD

Reboot and hit F8 to get into the Windows Diagnostic Settings before Windows boots. Turn off "Automatic Restart on System Failure." This way we can completely rule out BSODs. Sometimes a PC will BSOD but the PC will restart so quickly that the BSOD is not even rendered.

Random Murderer, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Failure , Random Restart

1. BSOD Failure , Random Restart - Similar Threads - BSOD Failure Random

2. BSOD, freezing, random restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, freezing, random restarts: Hello, after upgrading my motherboard and RAM i started getting BSOD, freezing and random restarts. I took it into a shop and they factory reset the PC but then the issues still keep happening. I have reset to windows 11 3 times now and the problem still exists. I have tried...
  3. Random BSOD driver powerstate failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD driver powerstate failure: Hello,since a couple of weeks I have a BSOD with "driver power state failure" around twice a week.now I updated all additional drivers, and I have the feeling the frequency has been increased to 2 times a day.So probably that wasn't a good move.A lot of times just before the...
  4. Random BSOD driver powerstate failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD driver powerstate failure: Hello,since a couple of weeks I have a BSOD with "driver power state failure" around twice a week.now I updated all additional drivers, and I have the feeling the frequency has been increased to 2 times a day.So probably that wasn't a good move.A lot of times just before the...
  5. Pc randomly restarts with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc randomly restarts with no BSOD: This problem started way back in october last year and has been getting worse ever since and at first i thought it may have been my processor as it was quite old at the time so i had everything changed from the motherboard to the processor except the PSU,SSD and HDDs about a...
  6. BSOD/Random restarts and crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD/Random restarts and crashes: Hello everyone, attached is my log. I been having BSOD for ages but now my computer just seems to restart itself. On some occasions the screen crashes and also any audio playing will just sound like a broken record looping, I usually have problems downloading windows updates...
  7. BSOD and Random Restarts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD and Random Restarts: I recently upgraded my computer and have been plagued by BSODs with varying error codes and random restarts on my machine. The RAM is new, so I suspect that the least. I ran memtest86 and found no issues over the course of many hours, so I don't suspect the SSD either. I also...
  8. PC restarts randomly with no bsod

PC restarts randomly with no bsod: Hello, for the past month my pc restarts randomly with no bsod. It happens when im playing games mostly , doesnt matter which. I bought a UPS thinking it was power fluctuations but that is not the case. I've attached the event....
  9. Random BSOD, freezing, and/or restarting

Random BSOD, freezing, and/or restarting: I recently replaced the mobo and the CPU on this system. I am getting BSOD and/or the computer randomly freeze or restart on its own. I did run the computer in safe mode for a whole day and did not have any of the aforementioned issues. Thank you for the help. 28683
  10. Random BSOD/restarts

Random BSOD/restarts: Hi there Having a bit of trouble with random restarts. I have updated various drivers, specifically the Nvidia driver, but nothing has made any difference. I have tried to pinpoint the cause, but it does seem to be completely random and happens when watching Netflix through...