Windows 10: BSOD Failure

Discus and support BSOD Failure in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am getting bsod error every other day on my system. I completely deleted windows and reinstalled. it all started with Error:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gokmen Erdem YILMAZ, Dec 3, 2020.

1. BSOD Failure

I am getting bsod error every other day on my system.

I completely deleted windows and reinstalled.

it all started with Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on my previous windows installation, now after i reinstal the problem persists.

C:\Windows

C:\Windows\Minidump

On Fri 4.12.2020 00:40:21 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\120420-9500-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5210
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x14, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80176E66C10
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 4.12.2020 00:40:21 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe nt!setjmpex+0x8209
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x14, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80176E66C10
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

Gokmen Erdem YILMAZ, Dec 3, 2020

2. BSOD, KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, Please Help

Steps 13-17 = Went into bios and reverted to default settings, no overclock now

Step 18 = Created a backup usb

Step 19 = Created new restore point, Reset bios to default settings

Step 20 =

BSOD Failure [​IMG]

BSOD Failure [​IMG]

Step 21 = Uninstalled Avast

Step 22 = Uninstalled Malwarebytes

Step 23 = Windows Defender is ON

Step 24 =
    HD Tune Pro
    Drive C:

BSOD Failure [​IMG]

BSOD Failure [​IMG]

BSOD Failure [​IMG]

Drive G:

BSOD Failure [​IMG]

BSOD Failure [​IMG]

BSOD Failure [​IMG]

Step 25 =
    Seatools

BSOD Failure [​IMG]

That's all I've done so far. Will continue overnight.

AlexHamilton, Dec 3, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. zbook Win User

BSOD Failure

BSOD, KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, Please Help

Please continue with all steps.

The steps should fix the BSOD.

The bonus would be the upgrade failure.

zbook, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Failure

1. BSOD Failure - Similar Threads - BSOD Failure

2. Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days: i have been having issues with random restarts that dont give any dump files, now for the past 3 days ive been getting a bsod with these failure hashes :may 9th : AV_Ntfs!NtfsReserveMftRecorMay 8th: 0x1E_C0000096_nt!KiDispatchExceptionmay 7th:...
  3. Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days: i have been having issues with random restarts that dont give any dump files, now for the past 3 days ive been getting a bsod with these failure hashes :may 9th : AV_Ntfs!NtfsReserveMftRecorMay 8th: 0x1E_C0000096_nt!KiDispatchExceptionmay 7th:...
  4. Having issues with BSOD giving 3 different failures in 3 different days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ntoskrnl.exe causing Power State Failure BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe causing Power State Failure BSOD: Hi there,I've just put together my PC, it has the following:Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 7900 XTX Vapor-XAMD Ryzen 7 7800X3DCorsair Vengeance RGB 32GB DDR5 6000MHz CL36 Dual Channel KitSeasonic Focus GX 80 PLUS Gold Netzteil, modular - 1000 Watt - FOCUS-GX-1000It runs on Windows...
  6. ntoskrnl.exe causing Power State Failure BSOD

ntoskrnl.exe causing Power State Failure BSOD: Hi there,I've just put together my PC, it has the following:Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 7900 XTX Vapor-XAMD Ryzen 7 7800X3DCorsair Vengeance RGB 32GB DDR5 6000MHz CL36 Dual Channel KitSeasonic Focus GX 80 PLUS Gold Netzteil, modular - 1000 Watt - FOCUS-GX-1000It runs on Windows...
  7. I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...: I have encountered a series of issues with my computer. Initially, I suspected a problem with my RAM, as I was experiencing issues with the dump file and Kernel Security Check failure. However, I performed a complete reset and reinstalled Windows over the cloud, and the...
  8. I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...

I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...: I have encountered a series of issues with my computer. Initially, I suspected a problem with my RAM, as I was experiencing issues with the dump file and Kernel Security Check failure. However, I performed a complete reset and reinstalled Windows over the cloud, and the...
  9. I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...

10. BSOD says WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR minidump: failure bucket id...

BSOD says WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR minidump: failure bucket id...: Hi, I have a OMEN 15 ce003nx, I bought it in 2019. I've been having these BSOD's for about a year, I've tried:Factory ResetUpdating drivers recommended on the hp website for this computerReplacing thermal pasteit was very dry. Did it 3 days ago but the BSOD came backReplaced...