Windows 10: BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)

Discus and support BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Link includes minidump and msinfo32. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlnwRVD5MUqdiBZaU2_G1mPB62GZ -Tommi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tommy2017, Jan 2, 2019.

1. tommy2017 Win User

BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)

Hi,

Link includes minidump and msinfo32.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlnwRVD5MUqdiBZaU2_G1mPB62GZ

-Tommi

:)

tommy2017, Jan 2, 2019

2. LiveKernelEvent 141 and 117, BSOD with FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Hello Lim,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    The FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE bug check has a value of 0x00000128. This bug check indicates that a single-bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Let us follow the steps suggested in the following article and check if ti helps in resolving the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Step 2:

If you are unable to boot to the desktop, I suggest you to run Startup repair from Advance boot option.

It may ask you to insert the Installation DVD/USB while doing startup repair.

You have to create an installation media for that.

You may download an ISO from the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Once your media is ready follow the steps.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot from Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options in Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Automatic Repair from Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.
    Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Frequent BSOD on HP Omen Laptop

Unfortunately, this BSOD shows early signs of a hardware issue.

The bugcheck was 12B i.e. FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

First of all update BIOS to F42:

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservic...

Secondly, Quick question-Is it under warranty?

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 2, 2019
  4. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)

"Faulty hardware corrupted page" Blue Screen of Death due to an external hard drive

This is Bugcheck 12B - FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE. It is caused by ntkrnlmp.exe but this is generic, hence dump is not pointing to any cause. Memory problems are very general causes for 12B errors.

How often, you are getting this BSOD? You have only one file buy is it possible to get more files?

Do you have some third party antivirus installed?

E for Excel, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)

1. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b) - Similar Threads - BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12b

2. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD: Hello,Recently I have had trouble with my computer getting a BSOD every now and then, as well as games and applications crashing to desktop. I recently tried completely wiping my drives and starting with a fresh windows install but the problem still persists. I have linked...
  3. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD: This BSOD occurred. It took the bluescreen an alarmingly long time for it to finish collecting error data the better part of an hour before it finally reached 100%.Possibly useful information:Log from C:\Windows\Minidump created 7:21...
  4. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Minidump 072023-7593-01.dmp / Облако Mail.ruHere two scenarios of this failure are described, depending on whether parameters 3 and 4 are equal to 0 or not.FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE parametersThere are two scenarios where the memory manager raises...
  5. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Minidump 072023-7593-01.dmp / Облако Mail.ruHere two scenarios of this failure are described, depending on whether parameters 3 and 4 are equal to 0 or not.FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE parametersThere are two scenarios where the memory manager raises...
  6. yet another BSOD: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12b

yet another BSOD: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12b: i had a minecraft modpack, discord and the browser edge chromium open and i locked my laptop using win+L and went away then return and tried to unlock my laptop it froze for a bit then gave the BSOD. i already had multiple memory related BSODs some of which i already...
  7. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: I've been having fairly regular issues for a couple of years with this system. As I only use it for gaming, and I'm pretty bad at gaming, I just suck it up and restart and occasionally run a utility to try to help. I'm attaching the log files from the system. I have a few...
  8. Recurring FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD

Recurring FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD: Hi guys, I've been getting at least a BSOD daily, for the past 2-3 months, ever since I've purchases my current laptop. For few months, I had ThrottleStop installed, and up until a few weeks ago, I was undervolting the CPU (started with -150mV, ended at about -30mV, was still...
  9. Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page: Please check my upload. 86740
  10. Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Hello there. I getting BSOD randomly on windows 10 on my ASUS K550JK. I tried the ASUS forum but, with respect, they suck on support. I've tried the new drivers and the original ones (Windows 8). Whocrashed logs keeps telling me that it may be a memory hardware problem but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BlueScreen 12b

2. bluescreen corrupted page faulty hardware

3. windows 10 bluescreen 12b