Windows 10: Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

Discus and support Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please check my upload. 86740 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chubalz, Jun 13, 2017.

1. chubalz Win User

Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

Please check my upload.

:)

chubalz, Jun 13, 2017

2. BSOD with multiple causes

Today I have another BSOD with error code is FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Here is minidump file for it.

Minidump file

Thanks for your support.

Quang Nhật Đặng, Jun 13, 2017
  3. Problems with switching between windows on Windows 10 64-bit after updating from Windows 8.1

Recently I have encountered a faulty_hardware_corrupted_page BSOD and I found that the problem that I have mentioned has appeared again. After the BSOD the computer showed "Working on updates" for two times and then I start to encounter the problem again
    even on fresh reboot. Microsoft, please do something!!!!

Harry Nguyen Chan, Jun 13, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

The full set of files would give us more information as requested at the top of the page.

A 12B error is nearly always a memory hardware problem.

Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.

philc43, Jun 13, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    zbook, Jun 13, 2017
  6. chubalz Win User
    Its already done sir on my 2nd reply. tnx

chubalz, Jun 13, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    Had to refresh the page to see your new post. Thx.

Code: BugCheck 12B, {ffffffffc00002c4, 888, 28a04a887e0, ffffd0009b609000} Probably caused by : hardware ( REGION_PAGED_OUT )[/quote] Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste these commands:
    1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    3) chkdsk /scan

Please post into the forum the results of these 3 administrative command prompt commands.

There was no specific driver identified in the debugging.
    Other hardware can be checked pending the memtest86+

zbook, Jun 13, 2017
  8. chubalz Win User

Im doing memtest now. Will post after finish

chubalz, Jun 13, 2017
  9. chubalz Win User
    here are the request. tnx

chubalz, Jun 14, 2017
  10. philc43 Win User
    That's found the problem! Replace your RAM.

philc43, Jun 14, 2017
  11. chubalz Win User
    Thanks!

The memtest86 must have no errors even above 10 test?

chubalz, Jun 14, 2017
  12. philc43 Win User
    An error can occur at any pass and with any test. Your errors were on pass 5 with test 10. Any error indicates RAM failure.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page - Similar Threads - Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

2. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD: Hello,Recently I have had trouble with my computer getting a BSOD every now and then, as well as games and applications crashing to desktop. I recently tried completely wiping my drives and starting with a fresh windows install but the problem still persists. I have linked...
  3. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD: Hello,Recently I have had trouble with my computer getting a BSOD every now and then, as well as games and applications crashing to desktop. I recently tried completely wiping my drives and starting with a fresh windows install but the problem still persists. I have linked...
  4. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD: This BSOD occurred. It took the bluescreen an alarmingly long time for it to finish collecting error data the better part of an hour before it finally reached 100%.Possibly useful information:Log from C:\Windows\Minidump created 7:21...
  6. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD: This BSOD occurred. It took the bluescreen an alarmingly long time for it to finish collecting error data the better part of an hour before it finally reached 100%.Possibly useful information:Log from C:\Windows\Minidump created 7:21...
  7. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

8. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Hi All,I got these weird crashes seemingly unrelated to anything I do on PC. I've run the windows memory diagnostics test in advanced mode; no issues found.Attaching MEM dumps.sfc /SCANNOW didn't find any integrity...
  9. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Hi All,I got these weird crashes seemingly unrelated to anything I do on PC. I've run the windows memory diagnostics test in advanced mode; no issues found.Attaching MEM dumps.sfc /SCANNOW didn't find any integrity...
  10. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE