Windows 10: Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

Discus and support Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please check my upload. 86740 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chubalz, Jun 13, 2017.

1. chubalz Win User

Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

Please check my upload.

:)

chubalz, Jun 13, 2017

2. BSOD with multiple causes

Today I have another BSOD with error code is FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Here is minidump file for it.

Minidump file

Thanks for your support.

Quang Nhật Đặng, Jun 13, 2017
  3. Problems with switching between windows on Windows 10 64-bit after updating from Windows 8.1

Recently I have encountered a faulty_hardware_corrupted_page BSOD and I found that the problem that I have mentioned has appeared again. After the BSOD the computer showed "Working on updates" for two times and then I start to encounter the problem again
    even on fresh reboot. Microsoft, please do something!!!!

Harry Nguyen Chan, Jun 13, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

The full set of files would give us more information as requested at the top of the page.

A 12B error is nearly always a memory hardware problem.

Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.

philc43, Jun 13, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    zbook, Jun 13, 2017
  6. chubalz Win User
    Its already done sir on my 2nd reply. tnx

chubalz, Jun 13, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    Had to refresh the page to see your new post. Thx.

Code: BugCheck 12B, {ffffffffc00002c4, 888, 28a04a887e0, ffffd0009b609000} Probably caused by : hardware ( REGION_PAGED_OUT )[/quote] Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste these commands:
    1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    3) chkdsk /scan

Please post into the forum the results of these 3 administrative command prompt commands.

There was no specific driver identified in the debugging.
    Other hardware can be checked pending the memtest86+

zbook, Jun 13, 2017
  8. chubalz Win User

Im doing memtest now. Will post after finish

chubalz, Jun 13, 2017
  9. chubalz Win User
    here are the request. tnx

chubalz, Jun 14, 2017
  10. philc43 Win User
    That's found the problem! Replace your RAM.

philc43, Jun 14, 2017
  11. chubalz Win User
    Thanks!

The memtest86 must have no errors even above 10 test?

chubalz, Jun 14, 2017
  12. philc43 Win User
    An error can occur at any pass and with any test. Your errors were on pass 5 with test 10. Any error indicates RAM failure.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page - Similar Threads - Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

2. Keep getting BSOD with stop code: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting BSOD with stop code: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Fourth time in three weeks... Today I got it while saving a Power BI file in my OneDrive Folder Other times - I didn't do anything - the computer was running and suddenly - BSOD I have done the following: System File Checker Check Disk Updated Drivers Checked off Fast...
  3. Recurring FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD

Recurring FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD: Hi guys, I've been getting at least a BSOD daily, for the past 2-3 months, ever since I've purchases my current laptop. For few months, I had ThrottleStop installed, and up until a few weeks ago, I was undervolting the CPU (started with -150mV, ended at about -30mV, was still...
  4. Multiple BSOD issues (Memory_management, Faulty_hardware_corrupted_page, and more)

Multiple BSOD issues (Memory_management, Faulty_hardware_corrupted_page, and more): I have been through multiple forums and asked for help for this issue over the past 4-5 months to have no success. From what I have seen it appears to be either a driver or RAM issue. I have done CHKDSK scans, file scans, updates, reseating components, turning off components,...
  5. BSOD Random, Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page and NTFS_File_System

BSOD Random, Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page and NTFS_File_System: Since a few months, I have been having BSOD's now and then (a few times a week), I can't find a pattern. Most often it is FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, but just now when I was creating this thread I got a NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. I have attached the Beta Log Collector output of...
  6. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)

BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b): Hi, Link includes minidump and msinfo32. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlnwRVD5MUqdiBZaU2_G1mPB62GZ -Tommi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-faultyhardwarecorruptedpage-12b/e11370b2-a90a-4cd0-b273-5c16b6fd7984
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl faulty hardware or?

BSOD ntoskrnl faulty hardware or?: I am really out of ideas with these BSOD's. Seems like the error is always the same. Still It does not happen often but usually it happens on some heavy load. ntoskrnl - FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE I would really appreciate if anyone has some idea which could cause...
  8. FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD, No errors in MEMTEST

FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD, No errors in MEMTEST: I've been having periodic BSOD with a computer I built for a while now, but I thought I was in clear when I didn't get one about a month. However, a day or two ago I got one with a FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, so I ran memtest over night and didn't get any errors this...
  9. BSOD system_service_exception and faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

BSOD system_service_exception and faulty_hardware_corrupted_page: I'm hoping I can get some help with BSOD issues on my fiance's computer. I've put her specs in my profile and uploaded the .zip file with the BSOD tool provided in this forum. I haven't personally seen each BSOD but the two varieties I have seen involve a...
  10. BSOD with various games, Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

BSOD with various games, Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Hello, I am having this problem. This is a new pc, The first three days, it went fine, untill saterday. Thats when crashes started to happen. I tested with battlefield 4 and PUBG. I tried so far: Recovering to an early point (when I first got the PC, and played some games...