Windows 10: BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys

Discus and support BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Got another BSOD earlier tonight, this time with dxgmms2.sys cited onscreen. 85143 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thegreatwilso, May 22, 2017.

1. BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys

Got another BSOD earlier tonight, this time with dxgmms2.sys cited onscreen.

:)

thegreatwilso, May 22, 2017
  2. VMVV Win User

dxgmms2.sys BSOD in Battlefield 4 TechPreview 10547 x64

Try to interchange memory chips in their slots, I've made it and dxgmms2.sys BSOD got out.

3. JeanPaulK Win User
    Windows 10 unstable

Alright, just got a BSOD "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA dxgmms2.sys" but no minidump yet again BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys :(

Any ideas ?

JeanPaulK, May 22, 2017
  4. BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys

There are many different bugchecks in the dumpfiles.

The cause for different error codes are usually hardware and lower level problems.

U should begin with:

BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, May 22, 2017
Thema:

BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys

1. BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD featuring dxgmms2

2. BSOD - dxgmms2.sys, ntkrnmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - dxgmms2.sys, ntkrnmp.exe: I’ve gotten 3 BSOD over the past 2 days and i’m starting to get a little worried. These BSOD have only happened when i’m doing something that requires some processing powerI searched online for my errors to try and fix my issues and i downloaded a program called windbg to try...
  3. BSOD - dxgmms2.sys, ntkrnmp.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - dxgmms2.sys, ntkrnmp.exe: I’ve gotten 3 BSOD over the past 2 days and i’m starting to get a little worried. These BSOD have only happened when i’m doing something that requires some processing powerI searched online for my errors to try and fix my issues and i downloaded a program called windbg to try...
  4. dxgmms2.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dxgmms2.sys BSOD: As title says At first some random application like Roblox, discord, or other crashing at unknown reason then followed by Windows BSOD caused by SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M in module dxgmms2. I got this BSOD like 5-10 times a week This happen usually after I...
  5. dxgmms2.sys BSOD

dxgmms2.sys BSOD: Hello, A while back, my computer lost power while it was installing windows updates. Since then, I've had BSODs every couple days, with various errors pointing to a driver error. These were annoying, but manageable. I tried a few basic troubleshooting steps, like using a...
  6. BSOD / dxgmms2.sys / usbxhci.sys / nvlddmkm.sys

BSOD / dxgmms2.sys / usbxhci.sys / nvlddmkm.sys: I bought a new PC, that I built myself, and it crashes randomly, mostly when I play games but a couple of times while I was browsing. The first4-5 times it crashed it didn't restart on its own, but after that the counter is working and it's restarting. I uninstalled and...
  7. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys: why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemexceptiondxgmms2sys/5925ee55-ab6e-462e-953c-c17bd12cee33
  8. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  9. BSOD dxgmms2.sys and nvlddmkm.sys

BSOD dxgmms2.sys and nvlddmkm.sys: Usually this happen when i play Overwatch. I have updated drivers,check windows,disks. Here is my minidump file: Link I hope someone can help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-dxgmms2sys-and-nvlddmkmsys/50fc8b79-7f54-4903-8428-b9236531b44c
  10. Frequent dxgmms2.sys related BSOD's

Frequent dxgmms2.sys related BSOD's: Since the last windows update I get frequent crashes with the above source referenced. My Nvidia graphic driver is overwritten by a seemingly unstable one by windows update. My only resolution to cure the problem is to roll back to an older version, whereby I can play...
Tags: