Windows 10: BSOD [ fltmgr.sys & ntoskrnl.exe ]

Discus and support BSOD [ fltmgr.sys & ntoskrnl.exe ] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem with blue screen of death and this are the files causing it I can't find a fix anywhere on the internet.. help [ fltmgr.sys &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John_Doe3418, Jul 3, 2020.

1. BSOD [ fltmgr.sys & ntoskrnl.exe ]

I have a problem with blue screen of death and this are the files causing it

I can't find a fix anywhere on the internet.. help

[ fltmgr.sys & ntoskrnl.exe ]

:)

John_Doe3418, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Vin997 Win User

Random BSODs (FLTMGR.sys, ntoskrnl.exe)

Hi all,

I've been having random BSODs occurring lately and it is becoming more and more frequent, even when the computer is idling. I can't seem to identify the root cause of the issue. BlueScreenView seems to be telling me it's somehow related to FLTMGR.sys and
    ntoskrnl.exe? However, I'm still not sure on how to proceed even with this knowledge.

As far as I know, all drivers have been updated to its latest versions. I've also noticed some sluggishness upon launching any browsers (e.g. Chrome / Internet Explorer), which usually results in the browsers to stop responding until I unplug my network
    adapter. I suspect this could be related, but I'm uncertain.

The following are links to the memory dump file from the latest BSOD, msinfo details and my system specifications. All hardware is as is, without overclocking.

DMP file (updated as of 10th Sept 2016): Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

MSINFO: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

System specifications:

Gigabyte H110M-DS2-CF

Intel Core i5-6400 @ 2.70 GHz

Avexir DDR4-2400 CL16 8GB

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GDDR5 4GB

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 128GB

Western Digital Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200RPM 64MB Cache

TP-Link TL-WN822N V4 USB Adapter

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Many thanks in advance. Do let me know if I've left out any info.

Vin997, Jul 3, 2020
  3. rstysnake Win User
    Random BSOD's, ntoskrnl.exe / driver related?

Ah, I see. The build I'm running is the same as in the picture - 1607 14393.187.

I actually had 2 BSOD's (PFN corrupt & IRQL not less) while attempting to write this post... it seems they're much more frequent when I'm not clean-booting.

And yes, I realize most of the time, the driver reported by WhoCrashed/BlueScreenView as faulty may not actually be the problem. The last DMP listed both ntoskrnl.exe and FLTMGR.sys.

If anyone can provide further analysis, I'll be grateful. My next step is trying to install Win7/8.1 and see if I'm still crashing.

rstysnake, Jul 3, 2020
  4. carl4488 Win User

BSOD [ fltmgr.sys & ntoskrnl.exe ]

ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

Every day I get a BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe. It's always when I first startup the pc for that day. I get errors:

• MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_DATA

Here is my System Information:

BSOD [ fltmgr.sys & ntoskrnl.exe ] 227474e8-364b-4318-a073-310dd4f58468?upload=true.png

carl4488, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

BSOD [ fltmgr.sys & ntoskrnl.exe ]

1. BSOD [ fltmgr.sys & ntoskrnl.exe ] - Similar Threads - BSOD fltmgr sys

2. BSOD Windows 11 - NTOSKRNL, FLTMGR, KernelPower and other problems on a brand new AMD Ryzen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Windows 11 - NTOSKRNL, FLTMGR, KernelPower and other problems on a brand new AMD Ryzen...: Hi,I'm totally confused why this machine often crash with a BSOD. More often if I install the latest and official AMD chipset and video Drivers.My motherboard is an Asus Prime B650M-A with the latest UEFI version but the problems was also with the previous uefi version.The...
  3. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bsod fltmgr: Hello i have bsod fltmgr system thread exception not handled i got this bsod when i install spyshelter i have two operations system so i try remove the driver of spyshelter but seems bsod still appears do i need clean from registry to ?...
  4. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod fltmgr: Hello i have bsod fltmgr system thread exception not handled i got this bsod when i install spyshelter i have two operations system so i try remove the driver of spyshelter but seems bsod still appears do i need clean from registry to ?...
  5. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  7. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  8. Fltmgr. Sys problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fltmgr. Sys problem: Hlo sir. When i want to start my pc then a blue screen is appear and two options displayed . 1. restart. 2. Advance options But my both input device stop working when they come to this stage. And i don't able to select any options .. Please help me.. Please....
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...