Windows 10: BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help

Discus and support BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Long story short. Windows BSOD with various codes I see critical process died more than others when gaming. Different games with same result. Sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Off Colour, May 22, 2022.

1. BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help

Long story short. Windows BSOD with various codes I see critical process died more than others when gaming. Different games with same result. Sometimes there's not even a BSOD just black screen with no audio but PC still on. Manual restart gets me back to login screen. I can't get minidumps or memory dumps to save. I've updated all drivers. Tried new RAM sticks. Tried new power supply. Completely formatted my SSD and reinstalled windows. Ran SFC and diskcheck and DISM. All without any luck. Here is a V2 log collector .zip file and I can post event viewer files if needed.https://1drv.ms/u/s!A

:)

Off Colour, May 22, 2022

2. 0x0000004e BSOD help BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help :(

Have a B3 stepping board?

JrRacinFan, May 22, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 22, 2022
  4. Depth Win User

BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, May 22, 2022
Thema:

BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help

1. BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help - Similar Threads - BSOD weeks Please

2. BSOD for several weeks now on win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for several weeks now on win 10: hello please help me with my problem i tried reading the problem to the windbg but my knowledge for the application is low please help me here is the DMP file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qFWWWiut0LoeQfcE8kiGCWmHfRgUN5dl/view?usp=sharingSPECS i7 4790sHIS rx 57012gb...
  3. BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help: Long story short. Windows BSOD with various codes I see critical process died more than others when gaming. Different games with same result. Sometimes there's not even a BSOD just black screen with no audio but PC still on. Manual restart gets me back to login screen. I...
  4. 5 BSODs in the last week on a new laptop. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 BSODs in the last week on a new laptop. Please help!: I am getting Blue screens on the new laptop and it seems to be software-based but I can't figure out what it is. I have reset windows 3 times and even started with a full factory reset. There is no consistency to them at all. They happen at all hours of the day whether I'm...
  5. 5 BSODs in the last week on a new laptop. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5 BSODs in the last week on a new laptop. Please help!: I am getting Blue screens on the new laptop and it seems to be software-based but I can't figure out what it is. I have reset windows 3 times and even started with a full factory reset. There is no consistency to them at all. They happen at all hours of the day whether I'm...
  6. Weekly BSOD help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weekly BSOD help.: I always get this BSOD once in a week and as far as I remember, I always get it while i'm in a game. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows version number is 19042.746 Attached .zip file with V2 log collector. 172886
  7. Please Help.3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please Help.3: my speakers are spitting popping noises. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help3/089eb0d0-f896-4be6-be24-c99bfbf93f64
  8. Windows crashes every 1-3 weeks. Please help.

Windows crashes every 1-3 weeks. Please help.: Hello, I built my computer about a year ago and ever since I have crashes. Windows would just freeze, no response on any of my commands. Sometimes it would reboot automatically, sometimes not. Here is the recent two dump files and sys info file....
  9. 3 BSODS in 4 days please help

3 BSODS in 4 days please help: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe - May 4th PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe May 1st DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sys May 1st This is not the first time i come here for help on my recent BSODs. Last time it was a video driver problem. I uninstalled my...
  10. BSOD 3x a week now

BSOD 3x a week now: Hi Been starting to get these to often now around 3x a week, goes to blue screen and then restarts if someone can let me know if I have to do clean reinstall or something easier Thanks 105945