Windows 10: BSOD for a while now

Discus and support BSOD for a while now in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently obtained a new graphics card and new hard drive. Do not have an activated version of windows but I do have all updated drivers. Not sure what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Exzelent, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Exzelent Win User

BSOD for a while now

Recently obtained a new graphics card and new hard drive. Do not have an activated version of windows but I do have all updated drivers. Not sure what all these blue screens are resulting from. At this point im guessing faulty ram of some sort.

:)

Exzelent, Jan 8, 2016
  2. MtSeldon Win User

System restarts after sometime without user interaction.

I started the computer in safe mode , and computer ran with a BSOD .

now how am i going to find what's responsible for the BSOD while computer is idle?

MtSeldon, Jan 8, 2016
  3. LesHintz Win User
    Various BSOD Since Upgrade

Ok.. Well, now who to believe. I did have 2 more BSOD today, e while unattended, the other while browsing with IE11 (No, no **** sites). ill run my rootkit scanner.. Link to new BSOD:

Shared items 8-28-2016

LesHintz, Jan 8, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD for a while now

The rules state clear to have a genuine activation, since you have a nongenuine you need to install a clean copy of Windows and activate it genuine in order to receive support.
    A clean install is necessary to remove the modifications installed by cracks/bypasses.

Forum rules

axe0, Jan 8, 2016
Thema:

BSOD for a while now

1. BSOD for a while now - Similar Threads - BSOD while

2. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...
  3. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...
  4. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: eaanticheats.sys error and...
  5. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD - Easyanticheat.sys WHILE TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: eaanticheats.sys error and...
  6. PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...: Happened during gaming, cpu is being cooled very well, gpu drivers are maybe 1 driver behind the latest, never had any other faulty problems with my hardware.Restart happened on the 4/22/24 on 12:41 AMChecked event viewer and found this critical error during the time of the...
  7. PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...

PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...: Happened during gaming, cpu is being cooled very well, gpu drivers are maybe 1 driver behind the latest, never had any other faulty problems with my hardware.Restart happened on the 4/22/24 on 12:41 AMChecked event viewer and found this critical error during the time of the...
  8. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West: When I start these games i get a BSOD after a few minutes. Pc will still start and run normally after or when playing other games. I have tried multiple guides online about this BSOD but nothing helped. Here are my minidump files:...
  9. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West: When I start these games i get a BSOD after a few minutes. Pc will still start and run normally after or when playing other games. I have tried multiple guides online about this BSOD but nothing helped. Here are my minidump files:...
  10. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging