Windows 10: BSOD for corrupted hal.dll on new laptop with fresh Windows 10 installation

Discus and support BSOD for corrupted hal.dll on new laptop with fresh Windows 10 installation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Today I bought a new laptop HP Pavilion Power 15-cx0034nu and install Windows 10. The laptop has SSD and HDD and I install it on the SSD. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PetyoDimitrov, Feb 22, 2019.

1. BSOD for corrupted hal.dll on new laptop with fresh Windows 10 installation

Hello,

Today I bought a new laptop HP Pavilion Power 15-cx0034nu and install Windows 10. The laptop has SSD and HDD and I install it on the SSD. When I try to install Chrome the laptop freezes and after 20 seconds in this state, it gives me a blue screen(screenshot attached).

BSOD screenshot: https://photos.app.goo.gl/j44aRtsUm99duBiW6

I try to install 3 different steps(Pro, Home and Home with 1 language) but every time when is in idle everything is ok but with little stress and it freezes.

One of the times I was able to install all drivers without freezing and I decided to start AIDA64 just to see if it will freeze with some stress and it does almost immediately.

I attach 3 snips from dumps related to this BSODs:

Snip1: https://photos.app.goo.gl/KYMNdBbWhGAQWGaX6

Snip2: https://photos.app.goo.gl/iJtfJigf1Zjm9VXUA

Snip3: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZrxA853qsmon13v37

What is your opinion about this situation and is there a hope to be something different than a hardware issue? Is it normal to have corrupted hal.dll after a fresh install on a new laptop?

Please help me fix the issue if it is possible.

:)

PetyoDimitrov, Feb 22, 2019
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 22, 2019
  4. TSX420J Win User

BSOD for corrupted hal.dll on new laptop with fresh Windows 10 installation

HAL DLLs error on XP

I finally put my computer together And ran into problems. First problem was once I installed windows XP I could not get my PC to run through VGA so I connected it though S-video. Now window starts up and works fine. Next I installed the GPU drivers and set the res to 1080p, and restarted using the VGA output. Everything worked fine. Next I installed the MB drivers, restarted and could not get windows to run. I tried to install windows again and now I get a software error saying Something about HAL DLLs. I am a noob, a very fustrated noob. Please help me. Thanks in advance. *Respect :respect:

I went on yahoo and did a seach but only got info for NT.

TSX420J, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

BSOD for corrupted hal.dll on new laptop with fresh Windows 10 installation

1. BSOD for corrupted hal.dll on new laptop with fresh Windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - BSOD corrupted hal

2. BSOD - New machine, fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - New machine, fresh install: New computer, fresh install, and I'm getting strange behavior.I've had 3 random reboots without any warning and 2 bluescreens with logs below.You can find the dump logs here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoGRdkH-FEyKr3k-qNhYn6TTJMAM?e=6n6qPrAny help appreciated....
  3. BSOD - New machine, fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - New machine, fresh install: New computer, fresh install, and I'm getting strange behavior.I've had 3 random reboots without any warning and 2 bluescreens with logs below.You can find the dump logs here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoGRdkH-FEyKr3k-qNhYn6TTJMAM?e=6n6qPrAny help appreciated....
  4. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 fresh installation BSOD: HelloToday I installed windows 10 on a new SSD drive. From time to time it would throw me a BSOD. Usually it was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I think I temporarily fixed the problem by changing the Start value in...
  5. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 fresh installation BSOD: HelloToday I installed windows 10 on a new SSD drive. From time to time it would throw me a BSOD. Usually it was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I think I temporarily fixed the problem by changing the Start value in...
  6. Windows corrupted need fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows corrupted need fresh install: Hello, recently my windows seem to be corrupted due to abrupt power outage and needs to do a fresh install to a new windows. My question is I have a Windows 10 upgraded from a Windows 8, and now will do a Windows 10 fresh install. Am I able to active this new Windows with my...
  7. Windows corrupted need fresh install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows corrupted need fresh install: Hello, recently my windows seem to be corrupted due to abrupt power outage and needs to do a fresh install to a new windows. My question is I have a Windows 10 upgraded from a Windows 8, and now will do a Windows 10 fresh install. Am I able to active this new Windows with my...
  8. BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install

BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install: Hey Guys, I have just built a new AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Computer (all details in profile) and I am experiencing random BSOD's. I have installed the latest drivers and reinstalled windows but no joy. It seems to happen when I am not actively using the computer (I am a gamer and...
  9. BSoD on new laptop with fresh install of windows 10

BSoD on new laptop with fresh install of windows 10: As the subject suggests, I have a new Acer laptop which I set up with a fresh install of windows 10 using the media creation tool and USB. Ever since I have had BSoD, particularly when the laptop wakes from sleep mode. Any analysis of the minidump files I have would be...
  10. BSOD after Fresh Install Windows 10 Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD after Fresh Install Windows 10 Critical Structure Corruption: Hi all, I had been experiencing lots of various BSODs, so I did a fresh install of windows 10 from the original DVD. Since reinstall, I started having BSODs again. I’ve spent a lot of time on forums to try to fix this, leading to the results below. Some relevant info:...
Tags: