Windows 10: BSOD for different reasons

Discus and support BSOD for different reasons in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC experienced BSOD for different errors since 2019, and it becomes more frequent recently a few minutes after turning on the PC.The stop code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Windows Category - All, May 5, 2021.

1. BSOD for different reasons

My PC experienced BSOD for different errors since 2019, and it becomes more frequent recently a few minutes after turning on the PC.The stop code includes: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, pAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys failed, RESOURCE_NOT_OWNED and etc.The hardwares areWindows 10 64 DirectX 12 Intel Core i7-9700K @ 3.60GHz MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC MS-7B17 16 GB Corsair DDR4 3000MHz WDC WDS500G2B0A 500 GB / SSD Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB / ASUS dmp files are uploaded to onedrive:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av8nRRJc8

:)

Windows Category - All, May 5, 2021
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD for different reasons :)

cplpro, May 5, 2021
  3. Donna Men Win User
    BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, May 5, 2021
  4. trickson Win User

BSOD for different reasons

7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, May 5, 2021
Thema:

BSOD for different reasons

1. BSOD for different reasons - Similar Threads - BSOD different reasons

2. Multiple BsOD for different reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BsOD for different reasons: Hello, I've been getting several mutiple BsOD errors over the past month or so. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR here is a google drive .rar folder containing the dump files...
  3. BSOD caused by a few different reasons

BSOD caused by a few different reasons: Hi and thanks for helping if you're able to. I have been having issue for the past week with BSODs. I've run each crash's dump file through WinDbg and found that there were different isues. More info below: Note - all my drivers are up to date and there is nothing wrong with...
  4. Constant BSODs with a different reason each time

Constant BSODs with a different reason each time: I had just finished my first and newest pc build, and shortly after up to now I've been experiencing tons of BSODs, especially while I'm using the machine. Each time it gives me different reasons, so it's pretty hard to figure out what's causing it. I've been updating my...
  5. Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons

Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons: Hi, I've randomly started getting random BSOD. Usually when I am playing Starcraft. I completely uninstalled graphics drivers and reinstalled. Kernel Security Check seems to be the prevailing issue. Would someone be able to help me please it is frustrating! I have uploaded...
  6. Frequent BSOD with different reasons

Frequent BSOD with different reasons: Lately my computer started to get BSOD every few days. I've uploaded minidumps and system info, and would appreciate your help. https://filetransfer.eu.dentons.com/pickup.php?claimID=pam6SkzP8CWb4c97&claimPasscode=mrpb2RaKyESAQ7PA...
  7. BSODS with different reasons

BSODS with different reasons: For some time now I've had BSOD's once in a while and I've tried rooting out the source with no success. Hopefully you'll be able to detect something I can't.. Thanks so much win10 pro version 1909 OS build 10.0.18363 drive link to v2collector 156285
  8. Near daily BSOD's for different reasons

Near daily BSOD's for different reasons: For several weeks now, approximately every 2 or 3 days, Windows 10 BSOD's within about the first 5 minutes of the first use of the morning. The reasons given are different every time. I never need to do anything to fix whatever crashed. The reboot always takes care of that....
  9. Different type of BSODs (unknown reason)

Different type of BSODs (unknown reason): Hi everyone I hope I posted this in right form and in right place. Problem: So my PC random started getting BSODs last summer but rarely maybe once per day.As time passed it increased a lot.In that time they happened when gaming.Suddenly after 2 weeks of BSODs they...
  10. Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.

Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.: I built my PC last year and have suffered from BSODs ever since. Sometimes it can be more than once a day, with them happening one after the other repeatedly. They don't happen when I'm doing anything specifically, it is mostly random. I would say maybe it happens more...