Windows 10: BSOD for most intensive games

Discus and support BSOD for most intensive games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The error code for the BSOD on Windows 10 changes. It is almost never the same each time it comes up. Games like Hitman: Absolution, LoL, and CSGO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sasukefan99, Sep 11, 2015.

1. BSOD for most intensive games

The error code for the BSOD on Windows 10 changes. It is almost never the same each time it comes up. Games like Hitman: Absolution, LoL, and CSGO often make my computer crash in the middle of the game and lead to a BSOD. I've gotten things from codes involving memory, to codes like the ones I will link that I have no clue what they mean. Attachment 36988

I noticed that I started getting many BSODs after I upgraded my CPU and changed my CPU fan to an aftermarket one. As I was installing the cooler, I dropped a screw on the motherboard, and am not sure if it damaged it or not. Additionally, I ran programs like Prime95 monitored with HWMonitor and my max temperature reached was about 70 degrees celcius. As far as I know, 70 is high but still manageable for a computer, and this is happening in my dorm where it is very warm at the current moment.

Can anyone help me analyze the files and tell me exactly what's going on?

:)

sasukefan99, Sep 11, 2015

2. NOKIA 1020 windows phone

It's common to most phones if you are doing something power-intensive like gaming.

fredgiblet, Sep 11, 2015
  3. Getting a Blue Screen of Death from DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, I think.

Hello, I've recently been having a large frequency of BSODs all of a sudden. Most occurred after I played the game "Overwatch", but it has begun to occur simply from trying to use some resource-intensive (I doubt more intensive than Overwatch though) software
    as well.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe the most recent BSOD was a "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE", but I think I might have seen a "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" or something too.

For now, I'm going to try updating my graphics driver.

On a side note. when I play Overwatch, I have seen the internal temperature hit anywhere from 65 to 80 degrees Celsius. Should I dust my laptop? I believe I need to use compressed air or something.

DMP and NFO files link:

BSOD Files – Google Drive

A Cynical Asian, Sep 11, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD for most intensive games

Hi sasukefan99,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help?
    If so, please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.

Thema:

BSOD for most intensive games

1. BSOD for most intensive games - Similar Threads - BSOD intensive games

2. Random BSOD's mostly while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's mostly while gaming: I got a new kit of ram and bsod's did start. First of all i checked my ram with memtest x86 and the ram was fine. Then i thought it might be gpu, but stress test didnt prove it. I also noticed when I stress test cpu and fpu in aida i got bsod's after a few minutes, but...
  3. BSOD when intense gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when intense gaming: I'm getting a blue screen when I play games, only happens if it's intensive, but sometimes it's happened only a few minutes after starting a game. It's been plaguing me for a while, and Windows only seems to have created 1 minidump file, every time I get a blue screen after I...
  4. BSOD when intense gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when intense gaming: I'm getting a blue screen when I play games, only happens if it's intensive, but sometimes it's happened only a few minutes after starting a game. It's been plaguing me for a while, and Windows only seems to have created 1 minidump file, every time I get a blue screen after I...
  5. BSOD when intense gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Frequent BSOD, mostly when gaming

Frequent BSOD, mostly when gaming: Hi, I'm getting frequent BSOD lately and have done 2 fresh installs of Win 10, but both times it only helped for short while. BSOD normally occurs during gaming, but has happened also just while browsing. Have updated all possible drivers and not sure what's the root...
  7. BSOD when playing games intensive games 0x00000124

BSOD when playing games intensive games 0x00000124: A friend of mine is having bsod issues when playing certain games, example: Rainbox six siege, Battlefield One (BETA) and a few others. Wondering if anyone can give us a clue as to the cause. Windows Format is done, but to no avail, memtest has been run, and disk...
  8. BSOD Mostly During Gaming

BSOD Mostly During Gaming: I'm totally clueless on why my computer is BSOD-ing while I'm playing Dota 2, Overwatch, and just now with watching the TenForum video on the Posting Instructions(lol *cry). I've tried to lurk, try to fix it myself and see what I can find through the dumps and try to...
  9. BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games

BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games: Hi TenForums! First of all, this is my first post here, although I've followed many threads before without an account. I hope I come to be of value to this community. The main reason I'm writing though is another: I purchased a Clevo P650RG laptop, and I going crazy...
  10. BSOD when startin most games

BSOD when startin most games: Hello. I am having the unfotunate problem, where i am getting a BSOD when i try to start most of my games. I have included the Debug info, I hope that some one is able to help Anders 18739