Windows 10: BSOD for no reason...

Discus and support BSOD for no reason... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] At least, i don't see a reason... just started updating some steam games and suddenly "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA" i don't even have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nafryti, Jul 31, 2020.

1. BSOD for no reason...

BSOD for no reason... 5cB59mByiyNgiS-BabhELpx0aVd_6EBsjBxnpQj_hiM.jpg

At least, i don't see a reason... just started updating some steam games and suddenly "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA" i don't even have a pagefile setup as i'm on an SSD... but Windows has been doing this to me for months, no matter what i do, even after several fresh installs, new ram, new cpu, different GPU, Wifi Adapter, NIC adapter, SFP+ adapter, its the same story.

my conclusion now after seeing this...

Windows 10 has compatibility issues with Steam!?

*It was already running for the past month*

Would really appreciate a copy of windows that DOESN'T PFINPA BSOD on me. Using latest build Windows 10 Pro x64.

submitted by /u/Nafryti
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nafryti, Jul 31, 2020
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD for no reason... [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Donna Men Win User
    BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Jul 31, 2020
  4. BSOD for no reason...

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

BSOD for no reason...

1. BSOD for no reason... - Similar Threads - BSOD reason

2. BSOD on multiple games for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on multiple games for no reason: hi! im crashing on a few different heavy titles, TLOU, The Finals, and Hogwarts Legacyhere are my dump files, i tried my hardest to troubleshoot but i can't get it to work; thanks in advance!https://file.io/OuJv9E1UvQAD...
  3. BSOD on multiple games for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on multiple games for no reason: hi! im crashing on a few different heavy titles, TLOU, The Finals, and Hogwarts Legacyhere are my dump files, i tried my hardest to troubleshoot but i can't get it to work; thanks in advance!https://file.io/OuJv9E1UvQAD...
  4. Memory management BSOD with no clear reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory management BSOD with no clear reason: Hello, I've posted a week ago when I've gotten 2 memory management bluescreens. The poster there analyzed minidumps and concluded it was most likely a driver issue. I've already did sfc /scannow with no invalid files and updated my drivers. I hope my GPU isn't the cause as...
  5. Memory management BSOD with no clear reason

Memory management BSOD with no clear reason: Hello, I've posted a week ago when I've gotten 2 memory management bluescreens. The poster there analyzed minidumps and concluded it was most likely a driver issue. I've already did sfc /scannow with no invalid files and updated my drivers. I hope my GPU isn't the cause as...
  6. Memory management BSOD with no clear reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD: Hi everyone!I've got a BSOD when watching YouTube in Chrome. Please, see a DMP file attached. 092523-20546-01.dmpI'd appreciate any help in finding the root-cause of the issue. Please, let me know if some other info is needed.Thanks!...
  8. Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD

Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD: Hi everyone!I've got a BSOD when watching YouTube in Chrome. Please, see a DMP file attached. 092523-20546-01.dmpI'd appreciate any help in finding the root-cause of the issue. Please, let me know if some other info is needed.Thanks!...
  9. I keep getting BSOD / Stopcodes for what seems no apparent reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD / Stopcodes for what seems no apparent reason.: I keep getting BSOD / Stopcode for what seems no apparent reason. The latest Stop code: ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY. Your system will not allow me to upload a picture or screen shot of BSOD. How do I fix this?...
  10. I keep getting BSOD / Stopcodes for what seems no apparent reason.

I keep getting BSOD / Stopcodes for what seems no apparent reason.: I keep getting BSOD / Stopcode for what seems no apparent reason. The latest Stop code: ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY. Your system will not allow me to upload a picture or screen shot of BSOD. How do I fix this?...