Windows 10: BSOD for several months

Discus and support BSOD for several months in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I have tried to solve bluescreen months ago without sucess and it happens just when I'm using chrome. I updated my AMD drivers from its website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gomezramones, Jan 23, 2022.

1. BSOD for several months

Hi. I have tried to solve bluescreen months ago without sucess and it happens just when I'm using chrome. I updated my AMD drivers from its website using Radeon software, as well the GPU driver. But right now Im out of idea what to do. I also run memory diagnostic and 0 errors. This is the last windbg analysis from the latest dump file:Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\011422-10890-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred

:)

gomezramones, Jan 23, 2022
  2. LeoBloom Win User

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Jan 23, 2022
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. cplpro Win User

BSOD for several months

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD for several months :)

cplpro, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

BSOD for several months

1. BSOD for several months - Similar Threads - BSOD several months

2. BSOD, VIDEO TDR FAILURE - Repeat issue for several months.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, VIDEO TDR FAILURE - Repeat issue for several months.: Every time this issue happens, the Hardware Error that appears in the reliability report shows something very similar to what's below. Any information or suggestions are welcome. i7 8700k @ 4400mhzNvidia GeForce 1080 TiMSI Gaming M5 Z370 Corsair CMW16GX4M2C3000C15 DDR4...
  3. BSOD, VIDEO TDR FAILURE - Repeat issue for several months.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, VIDEO TDR FAILURE - Repeat issue for several months.: Every time this issue happens, the Hardware Error that appears in the reliability report shows something very similar to what's below. Any information or suggestions are welcome. i7 8700k @ 4400mhzNvidia GeForce 1080 TiMSI Gaming M5 Z370 Corsair CMW16GX4M2C3000C15 DDR4...
  4. BSOD, VIDEO TDR FAILURE - Repeat issue for several months.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD for several months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for several months: Hi. I have tried to solve bluescreen months ago without sucess and it happens just when I'm using chrome. I updated my AMD drivers from its website using Radeon software, as well the GPU driver. But right now Im out of idea what to do. I also run memory diagnostic and 0...
  6. Severe Microphone Issues for 2 Months

Severe Microphone Issues for 2 Months: Hello, For the past two months during zoom calls or discord or any usage of the microphone, it has continually muted itself randomly during calls. In order to unmute it, I have to click mute and then unmute on zoom, or I go to troubleshoot recording devices and it says...
  7. Persistent BSODs for several months

Persistent BSODs for several months: Hey guys, I've already posted for help with this on Tom's Hardware forum, but one of the main admins there has been having GPU issues and was no longer able to help. He said to try coming here. I'm new to this forum so I'll just include as much useful info as I can, and a...
  8. Getting several different BSOD over the last month.

Getting several different BSOD over the last month.: Keep getting BSOD crashes over the last month or so, at really strange times. Usually when the computer is just completely idle. Cant figure out what is actually causing it. Here is the Minidump file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahx7x09yvvp2sps/041720-33265-01.dmp?dl=0...
  9. 'No WiFi Network found'...several months

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'No WiFi Network found'...several months: One fine day, several months ago, all the networks disappeared and only shows "no wifi network found". The wifi network is working on all other devices but my HP laptop with Windows 10. I have tried rolling back the driver, unintstalling and reinstalling the driver, disabling...
  10. Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors

Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors: Hello, I am getting Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors like: DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M etc... I have (as always) updated BIOS / drivers and tried to find the root cause so far without...