Windows 10: BSOD for the past few weeks. Cant find the problem. DMP icluded.

Discus and support BSOD for the past few weeks. Cant find the problem. DMP icluded. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Most recent updates on windows 11, checked all drivers, I'm at my wit's ends. Can someone that understands this tell me what's causing the BDOS? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bieverarth, Aug 18, 2022.

1. BSOD for the past few weeks. Cant find the problem. DMP icluded.

Most recent updates on windows 11, checked all drivers, I'm at my wit's ends. Can someone that understands this tell me what's causing the BDOS? Thanks Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\081822-14375-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 22000 MP 24 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalEdition build la

:)

Bieverarth, Aug 18, 2022

2. multiple bsod screens in two weeks

i have gotten 4 bsods in two weeks; two of them in the past three hours. i have the .dmp files i just need a support guy to go through them BSOD for the past few weeks. Cant find the problem. DMP icluded. :)

malikhamza1, Aug 18, 2022
  3. BSOD issues past 4 weeks

Was told my Razer drivers were causing a problem, we fixed that by reinstalling all 3 razer programs and all drivers to my keyboard, mouse, headset, microphone, speakers, etc. Now Razer caused no issues but still same issue persists via BSOD so the Razer drivers weren't the root cause.

Already fixed that.

Also PC hasn't crashed past 2 nights so no new DMP files yet.

EvanGreenwood1, Aug 18, 2022
  4. BDani Win User

BSOD for the past few weeks. Cant find the problem. DMP icluded.

Two different BSODs in the past week

Hello,
    I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried.

The BSODs are:

• KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one)
    I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and DM Log.
    Attachment 289166
    Attachment 289167
    Attachment 289168

My Specs:
    MB: Asus TUF B450M Plus Gaming
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super
    Running Windows 10 2004

After the latest incident:

• I updated all of my drivers using Driver Booster Pro
    • Ran sfc /scannow which found stuff and fixed them
    • dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth didn't find anything
    • Uninstalled EVGA Precision (GPU OC)

Generally:
    I keep my computer clean, no malware.
    No anti virus running
    Maybe Valorant Anti Cheat is what causing this?
    My BIOS and other main drivers were always updated.
    I had this PC for almost 6 months now and it started recently, maybe 2004 update?

Any insight on this would be great BSOD for the past few weeks. Cant find the problem. DMP icluded. :)

Thanks!

BDani, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

BSOD for the past few weeks. Cant find the problem. DMP icluded.

1. BSOD for the past few weeks. Cant find the problem. DMP icluded. - Similar Threads - BSOD past few

2. BSOD for the past few weeks. Cant find the problem. DMP icluded.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for the past few weeks. Cant find the problem. DMP icluded.: Most recent updates on windows 11, checked all drivers, I'm at my wit's ends. Can someone that understands this tell me what's causing the BDOS? Thanks Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading...
  3. Random BSOD for a few weeks, unable to find cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD for a few weeks, unable to find cause: I have had random BSOD on my laptop for a few weeks now, mostly when idle. The bluescreen usually says Critical process died or unexpected store error. I'm unable to view the dump files as they have been failing to dump. I have tested my hardware and have run into zero issues...
  4. Random BSOD for a few weeks, unable to find cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD for a few weeks, unable to find cause: I have had random BSOD on my laptop for a few weeks now, mostly when idle. The bluescreen usually says Critical process died or unexpected store error. I'm unable to view the dump files as they have been failing to dump. I have tested my hardware and have run into zero issues...
  5. Random BSOD for a few weeks, unable to find cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks

seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks: Hello! I have been having random blue screens for the past few weeks and I am at my wits end here My computer just freezes randomly during normal usage, playing, or even playing music. I have tried every single option I could think of At first I thought maybe malware is...
  7. Been having BSOD on Windows 10 past few weeks.

Been having BSOD on Windows 10 past few weeks.: Hello, I currently still having a BSOD past few weeks, maybe once a day. I've reinstalled Corsair drivers and NVIDIA drivers since those were most common. I've also used the intel driver assistant and windows update and everything seems up to date. Using driver...
  8. Been having BSOD on Windows 10 past few weeks.

Been having BSOD on Windows 10 past few weeks.: Hello, I've been having the Blue Screen crash on my Windows 10 very intermittently. Happens once everytime I use PC and it restarts and works fine. Weird thing is that first time it happened was while I was extracting a large .7z file while installing an update on...
  9. Been having BSODs over the past few weeks.

Been having BSODs over the past few weeks.: Hello. Several BSODs over the past few weeks. It *seems* related to connecting an MP3 player via USB port to transfer files. In any case I've attached the V2 log collection. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746) 173323
  10. BSOD - Crashing way too frequently in the past few weeks...

BSOD - Crashing way too frequently in the past few weeks...: I thought it was software related, but then it started to crashing on the log-on screen. No clue what is going on, but would certainly like some support. I have a i7-6700k CPU with GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-UD5 mother board and G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB memory. None of which...