Windows 10: BSOD, Freeze up, Blackout

Discus and support BSOD, Freeze up, Blackout in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It seems that this started when I got the latest Windows 10 update ver 1909, build 18363.778. Started getting the BSOD occasionally, also occasionally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robert_dante, Apr 21, 2020.

1. BSOD, Freeze up, Blackout

It seems that this started when I got the latest Windows 10 update ver 1909, build 18363.778. Started getting the BSOD occasionally, also occasionally everything went into the freeze mode no mouse/keyboard activity. Now today the screen went black/blank a few times like it was shut down. CPU was still running.

:)

Robert_dante, Apr 21, 2020

2. Blackout while installing windows ?

Just clean install my computer yesterday and right in the Finishing Up step after Installing features and updates step done, there is blackout and my computer turn off right in the Finishing up step and back on after 2 minutes and windows continue the installation as usual without problem, until windows successfully installed on my computer. I've been using my computer for couple of hours and nothing problem, everything just fine. But i am worried about the blackout during the installation can cause damage which will happen later because maybe some file not yet installed because blackout.

mikelferdinan, Apr 21, 2020
  3. NetSurfer Win User
    BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Apr 21, 2020
  4. airbud7 Win User

BSOD, Freeze up, Blackout

New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

BSOD, Freeze up, Blackout

1. BSOD, Freeze up, Blackout - Similar Threads - BSOD Freeze Blackout

2. Windows blackout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blackout?: I have no images, but while i was doing my normal stuff, my screen randomly fully blacked out and then one of my app icons appared in the conor and there was very old windows icons appearing too, then it just went to my background with nothing, after i ctrl alt delled, it...
  3. Windows blackout?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows blackout?: I have no images, but while i was doing my normal stuff, my screen randomly fully blacked out and then one of my app icons appared in the conor and there was very old windows icons appearing too, then it just went to my background with nothing, after i ctrl alt delled, it...
  4. Screen Blackout

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Blackout: I got a new psu 750W and since then my main monitor (I use two) randomly will go black for like 2 seconds and then come back on. It seems to be at random times so I have no idea
  5. Screen blackout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen blackout: Why does my screen blackout when I pause a video? How do I fix t? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blackout/7807522d-f74a-4e9f-8511-a0d2346f02db
  6. screen blackout

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen blackout: screen blackout frequently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blackout/7d1d6f19-908c-41bf-bc31-6af21c06c392
  7. Screen Blackout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen Blackout: I made the mistake of letting someone use my Windows 10 desktop for a few minutes. Afterwards my screen which is always on started to go black after a few non-use minutes. How do I get it back to "normal"? I've been through Settings and cannot find a way to correct this....
  8. Windows 10 Camera freeze every few second or blackout

Windows 10 Camera freeze every few second or blackout: I have tried reset camera, remove from device manager, update drivers, add registry etc. still the cam freeze. I have tested with new harddisk with OS, the camera is working fine without freeze. Confirm is not hardware issue. Anyone got any suggestion?...
  9. Usbport.sys Audio blackouts

Usbport.sys Audio blackouts: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I am experiencing random audio blackouts with audio playback. I never had this problem in Windows 7. All of my drivers and updates are current. I ran a latency report andmy system is having the Highest DPC routine execution...
  10. BSOD - system freezes on start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - system freezes on start-up: Hello Windows 10 forum experts, I'm an old buzzard (last year of the draft) and not very tech literate, sorry. I hope I'm doing this correctly. I recently did the free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on my desk-top computer. Now, when I turn on my desk-top the...