Windows 10: BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

Discus and support BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Evanbuskirk1, Feb 28, 2024.

1. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will happen within minutes after the computer has restarted. I will see my program freeze and my mouse go unresponsive, blue screen will appear for 1 second, screen goes black, and then immediately reboot to the Windows login screen. I have swapped out ram sticks for an older set I had and I still get the crashes. I am seeing er

:)

Evanbuskirk1, Feb 28, 2024

2. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects.

A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will happen within minutes after the computer has restarted. I will see my program freeze and my mouse go unresponsive, blue screen will appear for 1 second, screen goes black, and then immediately reboot to the Windows login screen. I have swapped out ram sticks for an older set I had and I still get the crashes.

I am seeing error ID's in order of 6608, 161, 1101, 7000, 100.

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor 3.80 GHz

Installed RAM 32.0 GB DDR4
    2070 GPU

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch Pen support

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 22H2

Installed on ‎12/‎7/‎2020

OS build 19045.4046

Link to event viewer error logs

Please let me know what to look for or how to pin point the problem

3. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

Hi,

It may help to look at the minidump files from the blue screen crashes.

Can you zip up the minidump files in the C:\Windows\Minidump folder and make available via Google Drive.

If you have problems zipping the minidump files copy the minidump files to another location such as a folder on the Desktop.

Also, you do not necessarily have to zip up the minidump files, you can upload them one at a time.

auggy [Independent Advisor], Feb 28, 2024
  4. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

Just crashed again when trying to open a program. Checked Minidump Folder and there it is still empty. Any thoughts on what to check? Here's a screenshot of my advanced start-up and recovery settings.

BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP l%2FR1lP2mQhq8AvtNkZSoYDd2QCGhisJCVwAFfwmniV9wR27KVUQO9BIprUdpAoEdeV2Y%2Fj7N67UnXrJkttpsvPH6M%3D.png

Thank you for the help.

Thema:

BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

1. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP - Similar Threads - BSOD Frequent Crashes

2. Frequent BSOD Recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD Recently: My pc was frequently BSOD right after i on my pc bsod appear around 1 or 3 times then sometimes when i'm in game i already run the dump file in WinDbg and i don;t how to analyze it ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck...
  3. Frequent BSOD Recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD Recently: My pc was frequently BSOD right after i on my pc bsod appear around 1 or 3 times then sometimes when i'm in game i already run the dump file in WinDbg and i don;t how to analyze it ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck...
  4. Frequent BSOD Recently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  6. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  7. I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD: Hi, Lately I am frequently experiencing random restarts, a week ago I was forced to do a fresh install of Windows because of the corruption of some system files. Now the problem is occurring again, I checked the reliability monitor and there are many "Windows was not properly...
  8. I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD

I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD: Hi, Lately I am frequently experiencing random restarts, a week ago I was forced to do a fresh install of Windows because of the corruption of some system files. Now the problem is occurring again, I checked the reliability monitor and there are many "Windows was not properly...
  9. Recent Random Frequent BSOD

Recent Random Frequent BSOD: Relatively new build, clean install of Win10, fully updated. Starting a couple of days ago, I've been re-booting about every hour or so, nothing helpful in the Event Viewer logs, so I'm posting here. Config: AMD Athlon X4 860K factory clocking and cooler Gigabyte...
  10. Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.

Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.: Hey guys. For the past few days I've been getting frequent BSOD crashes with various errors. Some of the ones I've noticed are: Attempted execute of noexecute memory, cache manager, irql not less or equal, watchdog violation, system service exception (klif.sys), kmode...