Windows 10: BSOD fresh install on new hard drive

Discus and support BSOD fresh install on new hard drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been getting the VERY FUN irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD after doing a fresh install on a brand new SSD. I can't for the life of me figure out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by randombanana, Dec 17, 2018.

1. BSOD fresh install on new hard drive

Hi,

I have been getting the VERY FUN irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD after doing a fresh install on a brand new SSD. I can't for the life of me figure out what's causing the BSOD.

Here are the files:

DESKTOP-T065BLG-2018-12-17_131645_32.zip

:)

randombanana, Dec 17, 2018

2. Hard drive...or RAM? Help! (BSOD)

Good suggestion. Will keep that in mind as well. Still wondering if it is the hard drive though because when trying to do a new install of windows again, for whatever reason an error came up stating it couldn't write a certain part of it. :O

satindemon4u, Dec 17, 2018
  3. little cat, Dec 17, 2018
  4. BSOD fresh install on new hard drive

Problems installing new hard drive

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

BSOD fresh install on new hard drive

1. BSOD fresh install on new hard drive - Similar Threads - BSOD fresh install

2. BSOD - New machine, fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - New machine, fresh install: New computer, fresh install, and I'm getting strange behavior.I've had 3 random reboots without any warning and 2 bluescreens with logs below.You can find the dump logs here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoGRdkH-FEyKr3k-qNhYn6TTJMAM?e=6n6qPrAny help appreciated....
  3. BSOD - New machine, fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - New machine, fresh install: New computer, fresh install, and I'm getting strange behavior.I've had 3 random reboots without any warning and 2 bluescreens with logs below.You can find the dump logs here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoGRdkH-FEyKr3k-qNhYn6TTJMAM?e=6n6qPrAny help appreciated....
  4. Boot Device Not Found on Fresh Install on New Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Device Not Found on Fresh Install on New Hard Drive: I am performing a fresh install for somebody on a new hard drive. Their last hard drive basically died, but I was able to pull the user file out of it. When I went to put the hard drive into their computer, I was getting a boot device not found error. I brought the hard drive...
  5. Boot Device Not Found on Fresh Install on New Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Device Not Found on Fresh Install on New Hard Drive: I am performing a fresh install for somebody on a new hard drive. Their last hard drive basically died, but I was able to pull the user file out of it. When I went to put the hard drive into their computer, I was getting a boot device not found error. I brought the hard drive...
  6. Boot Device Not Found on Fresh Install on New Hard Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. New Hard Drive BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Hard Drive BSOD: Hey guys, I purchased a new hard drive about two months ago but I've been receiving problems ever since. While I'm using the hard drive it randomly displays a BSOD with various errors and then reboots. Upon switching on I receive a "Hard drive not installed" message which...
  8. Installing a new hard drive

Installing a new hard drive: I have a hard drive failure, I have installed a new 1t hard drive and need to reinstall my OS. The computer did not come with install disks. it is a Toshiba C50 series How is this accomplished?...
  9. HELP! Multiple hard drives - Fresh install

HELP! Multiple hard drives - Fresh install: Fixing a friends older PC. There are two physical hard drives in the computer and I am going to completely format and reinstall Windows10 due to the 1803 failure on that machine (can't get into literally anything now). So, the PC has 2 hard drives but boots from the...
  10. Concerns with fresh install on different hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Concerns with fresh install on different hard drive: Hi everyone, I've upgraded to 10 from W7, and I've had nothing but problems with it, so i'm concerned about the installation to a different SSD than the one I'm using, my mind is telling me it should be fine as the Upgrade happened all on the same hardware, but changing the...