Windows 10: BSOD From Driver Issue/memory.dmp File

Discus and support BSOD From Driver Issue/memory.dmp File in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We had a BSOD that I was able to verify came from a driver issue using the driver verifier. Now I just need to figure which driver. I am trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Derek ND, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Derek ND Win User

BSOD From Driver Issue/memory.dmp File

We had a BSOD that I was able to verify came from a driver issue using the driver verifier. Now I just need to figure which driver. I am trying to upload the dmp file but I cannot zip it due to permissions. I am signed into a admin account and have it to have full control, but Windows still will not let me.How do I get this file uploaded and looked at to figure out which driver is causing the problem?

:)

Derek ND, Aug 5, 2022

2. BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

I have used the verifier app and collect the dmp files along with the MSInfo32.

I been receiving the BSOD for a bit and I had the motherboard replace at the Company's helpdesk requested it. I knew that was not the issue. I know is a driver issue but don't know how to fix it and what is exactly causing the issue. I believe is the Cisco
    VPN software that is causing it.

When the BSOD happened under the verifier app the

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION (xxxxx.sys) The xxxx.sys is the name of the driver that caused the crash.
    If it is listed please note it and tell us what it is.

the xxxx.sys was something like vpnxxx64.sys I believe..can't remember it exactly.

here is the link to OneDrive to see the DMP files and the MSInfo32 files.

022417-11640-01.zip

AzureRookieFL, Aug 5, 2022
  3. BSOD - Ram issue or driver issue?

I've been consistently BSODing or the computer completely freezes with the audio stuck these past few days.

There's been a few different error codes like...

• Memory_Management
    • Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page
    • Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled
    • Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation
    There were only 2 dmp files created but, they're linked below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoJH6vTn1N_ZgTy_4MQj8OVn98WY?e=fNnwKz

I've tried running memory diagnostics, updating drivers and disk cleanup. Not sure what else the issue might be, could anyone provide some suggestions?

Ande_11228, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Neprut Win User

Windows BSOD issues - Have DMP files

The driver verifier is not the issue here.... The whole point of that command is to BSOD your system and to see which drivers are acting up, that is the reason I posted the .dmp file for that BSOD. Of course I would have disabled that after successfully
    getting the system to crash...

My BIOS is the latest version (American Megatrends Inc. 1.I0, 25-Apr-17), that is the reason the .nfo file is included with the dumps so people are able to see that.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is indeed the main BSOD caused by main things over the past few weeks, which is what I am trying to fix.

29JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

26JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

24JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

23JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

22JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

18JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

ect, ect...

If older .dmp files are necessary I can always provide.

Thanks.

Neprut, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

1. BSOD From Driver Issue/memory.dmp File - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver Issue

2. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  3. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  4. dmp file from BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dmp file from BSOD: Hi I have been having this BSOD more or less each night for a while . I have tried swaping ram despite an ok memtest I ran the zigzag ddriver verification tool and the only driver tested was for my VPN TAP network adapter. I use two vpn clients and see an error in the system...
  5. dmp file from BSOD

dmp file from BSOD: Hi I have been having this BSOD more or less each night for a while . I have tried swaping ram despite an ok memtest I ran the zigzag ddriver verification tool and the only driver tested was for my VPN TAP network adapter. I use two vpn clients and see an error in the system...
  6. dmp file from BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Memory DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory DMP file: Can someone please run this minidump file and tell me specifically what's causing my blue Screen error to pop-up, I don't understand the errors and the cause.My system specs: Win 1016 GB ddr4 ramRTX 2070512 x2 NVMeintel i10 10th genminidump File:...
  8. Memory DMP file

Memory DMP file: Can someone please run this minidump file and tell me specifically what's causing my blue Screen error to pop-up, I don't understand the errors and the cause.My system specs: Win 1016 GB ddr4 ramRTX 2070512 x2 NVMeintel i10 10th genminidump File:...
  9. Memory DMP file

10. BSOD .dmp file

BSOD .dmp file: Hello, I hope that this is the correct place to post this .dmp file from a BSOD I just experienced, thank you https://iowa-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/jalmanza_uiowa_edu/EV4I7cab_RpIkAdW7S-9E4YBhog_P8Qto6JkYYBwVsQu4g?e=LOxu1N...