Windows 10: BSOD from gaming and random

Discus and support BSOD from gaming and random in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi thereI've been having a rough week when it comes to my PC. This picture should give you an idea:I have a memory dump if anyone can help explain what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeBlogs3, Jul 30, 2021.

1. JoeBlogs3 Win User

BSOD from gaming and random

Hi thereI've been having a rough week when it comes to my PC. This picture should give you an idea:I have a memory dump if anyone can help explain what is going on?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mnIUt3mg505qpZMVALSgn9roMsAkP5qA/view?usp=drivesdk

:)

JoeBlogs3, Jul 30, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jul 30, 2021
  4. BSOD from gaming and random

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

BSOD from gaming and random

1. BSOD from gaming and random - Similar Threads - BSOD gaming random

2. Random BSOD when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD when gaming: Hi,Over the past few days I've had BSODs occurring randomly when gaming - it happens on several games and I don't know why.It did it again this afternoon so I've uploaded in the dump file in the hopes that someone can help me out and indicate why this might be happening. I've...
  3. Random BSOD when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD when gaming.: I've started to get random BSOD while gaming, most of which are CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, I recently installed new RAM and suspect it might be the culprit. Here is the dmp file, any help would be appreciated. Thank You!************* Preparing the environment for Debugger...
  4. Random BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs while gaming: Hi,Over the past year I have been getting BSODs while gaming. They are fairly frequent but random. The stop codes have varied over time, but have included ones such as UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, among others. Lately I...
  5. random game crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random game crashes and BSOD: Its been about 2 months since my games started randomly crashing to desktop or restarting my pc with bsod. I get different error codes everytime, some of these include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_READONLY_MEMORY and many others. There seems...
  6. random game crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random game crashes and BSOD: Its been about 2 months since my games started randomly crashing to desktop or restarting my pc with bsod. I get different error codes everytime, some of these include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_READONLY_MEMORY and many others. There seems...
  7. Random BSOD and games crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD and games crashing: Hi! I've been having issues with my PC. Games are frequently crashing and I randomly get BSOD either while playing or just browsing chrome. I've change my motherboard and did a fresh install on a new drive and still getting issues.My PC specs;- ryzen 5 3600- 16gb gskill...
  8. Random BSOD and games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD and games crashing: Hi! I've been having issues with my PC. Games are frequently crashing and I randomly get BSOD either while playing or just browsing chrome. I've change my motherboard and did a fresh install on a new drive and still getting issues.My PC specs;- ryzen 5 3600- 16gb gskill...
  9. Random BSOD while gaming

Random BSOD while gaming: I got random BSOD while gaming. My specs are: i5-4690k no oc msi z97 gaming 5 4x4gb kingston ram sapphire rx 560 2gb It won't occur back to back, but it happens in every 2-3 weeks.I wonder what causes it and how can I resolve it. 052318-22671-01.rar 110881
  10. BSOD in games randomly...

BSOD in games randomly...: Hi there. I've spoke to Microsoft but they were useless (no offence) in terms of their support. So I am seeing if you guys can help me out. My PC randomly bluescreens in games, it's in a 12 month warranty period (1 month old) but idk if it's a simple issue or not. I don't...