Windows 10: BSOD from various issues, have tried many different fixes.

Discus and support BSOD from various issues, have tried many different fixes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, been having BSOD since the 02/05/2017 from a wide range of causes, mainly from watching videos (Youtube, Facebook) and haven't had any crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaky333, May 19, 2017.

1. Jaky333 Win User

BSOD from various issues, have tried many different fixes.

Hi, been having BSOD since the 02/05/2017 from a wide range of causes, mainly from watching videos (Youtube, Facebook) and haven't had any crashes during gaming.
    I have started a forum on Tom's Hardware and got referenced here to get help by uploading my dumpfile.

Windows 10 constant crash by ntoskrnl.exe - Windows 10
    Verifier Result - Album on Imgur

I have attached my minidump and also my DM Log.

Attachment 135737
    Attachment 135738

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you *Smile.

System Spec
    Computer typeBSOD from various issues, have tried many different fixes. :pC/Desktop
    Motherboard:MSI Z972 Krait Edition
    Memory:12 gb ram (3* 4gb HyperX at 1866.32 MHz)
    Graphics Card(s):Nvdia Geforce GTX 970

:)

Jaky333, May 19, 2017
  2. farby Win User

pictures copying itself

Seems to be a Bug as many users have reported this issue .. You may refer various threads on the subject
    HERE . There is no sure shot / permanent solution yet since many users have tried different things as just a temporary relief. A future update MAY be needed to solve this issue ..

farby, May 19, 2017
  3. Problems with Windows 10

I've tried the above and there is no difference.

I have since attempted a 4th installation on a brand new machine (originally 8.1) and found performance on Windows 10 to be much slower. Again high CPU usage was the issue. I went through various fixes, including turning off how Windows updates and various
    other suggestions.

At the end of the day - much as I like the look of Windows 10 - it has too many problems. I will stick with 7 & 8.1

PaulCODawson, May 19, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

All the dumps say memory_corruption. Several point to for win32k.sys.
    Code: BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff80048289eaf, ffffd08100219608, ffffd08100218e40} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] This is a Windows kernel module, not likely to be the cause of the problem.

One points at SiUSBXp.sys.
    Code: BugCheck C4, {2000, fffff802e99f38c4, 0, 53694558} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SiUSBXp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SiUSBXp.sys GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff802b4be8048 Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Driver Description: Silicone Labs USBXpress Development Kit
    Driver Update Site: Technical Support | Silicon Labs

The one currently installed is old, dated 16/07/2010. See if there is a newer one? May be part of your chipset driver, not sure.

Ztruker, May 20, 2017
  5. Jaky333 Win User
    This is a Windows kernel module, not likely to be the cause of the problem.

One points at SiUSBXp.sys.
    Code: BugCheck C4, {2000, fffff802e99f38c4, 0, 53694558} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SiUSBXp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SiUSBXp.sys GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff802b4be8048 Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Driver Description: Silicone Labs USBXpress Development Kit
    Driver Update Site: Technical Support | Silicon Labs

The one currently installed is old, dated 16/07/2010. See if there is a newer one? May be part of your chipset driver, not sure.[/quote] Thanks for taking a look at my dump files, I have managed to updated a couple of chipset drivers, but haven't been able to directly identify with Silicone Labs USBXpress Development Kit. Will report back if anything else comes up. Thanks again.

Jaky333, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD from various issues, have tried many different fixes. - Similar Threads - BSOD various issues

2. BSoD issues, various different STOP codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD issues, various different STOP codes: I can't seem to find out what is going wrong, I've read on other forums that people need minidump files to help sort out the problem so I am attaching the zip folder and hoping someone here can help.I installed a PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD a week ago to replace my old one and it...
  3. BSoD issues, various different STOP codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD issues, various different STOP codes: I can't seem to find out what is going wrong, I've read on other forums that people need minidump files to help sort out the problem so I am attaching the zip folder and hoping someone here can help.I installed a PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD a week ago to replace my old one and it...
  4. BSOD with many different codes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD with many different codes: I have created a post on Microsoft answers, hoping that an expert could help me a few months ago. I have tried the generic solutions they offered however those didn't work for me. Link to that thread:...
  5. Many different bsod

Many different bsod: Since I have my Pc I get different blue screens when I boot the System. After it restarts theres no problem and I can use it I don't know what to do do submitted by /u/Emlo067 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbfy1t/many_different_bsod/
  6. Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons: Hi, I've randomly started getting random BSOD. Usually when I am playing Starcraft. I completely uninstalled graphics drivers and reinstalled. Kernel Security Check seems to be the prevailing issue. Would someone be able to help me please it is frustrating! I have uploaded...
  7. Getting various different BSODs daily

Getting various different BSODs daily: My computer has been having problems for a bit so I reinstalled windows recently but I'm still getting random BSOD all with different error codes. Here are error codes for 4-5ish past days. I anyone could help figure it out that would be awesome. 0x000000ef 0x0000007e...
  8. Many different BSOD errors?

Many different BSOD errors?: submitted by /u/chsugxusjsbx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flwjw5/many_different_bsod_errors/
  9. PC suffering from various different BSOD

PC suffering from various different BSOD: So my computer has been suffering from BSOD for the past month and I have tried multiple different things from memtest to check the memory to reinstalling windows and I have check to see if any drivers were out of date of which none were. I'm at my wits end and need some help...
  10. Receiving various BSODs, having issues booting

Receiving various BSODs, having issues booting: I've got a Toshiba Satellite C70-A-15G running Windows 10 (upgraded from 8.1) and I've been receiving a lot of BSODs for quite a while now. After dutifully ignoring the problem at first, the computer died on me ever more frequently (displaying several types of BSODs, even a...