Windows 10: BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games

Discus and support BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As read above the PC crashes almost everytime I try to launch or just start playing a game msot specififcally Rainbow six seige, I have tried using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JordanGarcia222, Dec 6, 2022.

1. BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games

As read above the PC crashes almost everytime I try to launch or just start playing a game msot specififcally Rainbow six seige, I have tried using the driver verifier to but it put the system into a constant loop of bsods on startup, i get some dump files but most seem to corrupt or not be made, all bsods seem to point to a driver problem, tried full reinstall of windows with no luck.I have also tried rolling back audio and gpu drivers to no change. The system seems to blue screen if any overclocking is enabled when booting the game or just into playing it for a short time, if no OC enabled t

:)

JordanGarcia222, Dec 6, 2022

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 6, 2022
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD while playing games

Follow the instructions to run driver verifier again from BSOD while playing games, but now use these settings instead.
    • Special Pool
    • Force IRQL checking
    • Pool Tracking
    • Security Checks
    • Miscellaneous Checks
    • Power framework delay fuzzing
    • DDI compliance checking
    • I/O verification

axe0, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Fabiushow Win User

BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games

BSOD while playing games

Should I activate verifier for all drivers or only for unsigned drivers?

Fabiushow, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games

1. BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games - Similar Threads - BSOD Game crashes

2. BSOD when playing games / heavy load`

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing games / heavy load`: Hello. I'm new to the forums; I've specifically created this account to get assistance with my current problem. My computer has been crashing randomly whenever I try to play resource heavy games Genshin Impact/Dead by daylight/The finals but works totally fine on lighter...
  3. BSOD when playing games / heavy load`

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing games / heavy load`: Hello. I'm new to the forums; I've specifically created this account to get assistance with my current problem. My computer has been crashing randomly whenever I try to play resource heavy games Genshin Impact/Dead by daylight/The finals but works totally fine on lighter...
  4. Software crashes or BSOD when loading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software crashes or BSOD when loading games: Specifications:MSI Z690 CARBON WIFIINTEL I7-13700KNVIDIA RTX 408032GB x2 6400mhz G.Skillz RAM.EDIT: BIOS firmware is at most current version. Drivers at most current versions. No overclocking, settings are all at factory defaults other than fan profiles. Additionally, I have...
  5. Software crashes or BSOD when loading games

Software crashes or BSOD when loading games: Specifications:MSI Z690 CARBON WIFIINTEL I7-13700KNVIDIA RTX 408032GB x2 6400mhz G.Skillz RAM.EDIT: BIOS firmware is at most current version. Drivers at most current versions. No overclocking, settings are all at factory defaults other than fan profiles. Additionally, I have...
  6. Software crashes or BSOD when loading games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games

BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games: As read above the PC crashes almost everytime I try to launch or just start playing a game msot specififcally Rainbow six seige, I have tried using the driver verifier to but it put the system into a constant loop of bsods on startup, i get some dump files but most seem to...
  8. BSOD: Only crashes when playing games

BSOD: Only crashes when playing games: Hi I have been having issues with my PC crashing to a BSOD only while playing games both cpu and gpu intensive, mostly Divinity: Original sin 2, EU4, and subnautica, . I have reinstalled a clean windows from a bootable USB, updated all drivers, and stress tested my cpu, gpu,...
  9. BSOD mostly on playing video games

BSOD mostly on playing video games: Hello, I have been struggling with BSOD since I changed my configuration and upgraded my CPU and motherboard. I took the new CPU and motherboard from a fully functionnal computer and installed them in a functionnal computer. I get the BSOD whenever I play video games, it...
  10. Crashes/BSOD when playing games

Crashes/BSOD when playing games: As the title says, I am getting very frequent crashes and BSODs when I play games. When I am doing any less intensive tasks on my pc, everything is fine. The first 10 of the 12 months I've had this custom built pc were fine. Then, the BSODs and crashes started and have become...