Windows 10: Bsod got worse

Discus and support Bsod got worse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my laptop is not turning on after this error. I used to see this error almost every other day. I thought it's nothing serious.. I even don't see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zarminaehsan, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Bsod got worse

Hello, my laptop is not turning on after this error. I used to see this error almost every other day. I thought it's nothing serious.. I even don't see any battery light (on laptop) when I connect it with the charger. I really don't understand what's the main problem.. I bought the laptop 9months ago. I can't say if I need to change the battery. It's aspire v17 nitro. One last thing I want to add is I'm having this error after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Please someone help me *Sad

:)

Zarminaehsan, Nov 24, 2015
  2. vecajoe Win User

win 10 mail wont open from tile

This didn't do anything to fix the problem. Worse thing is that I got a BSOD after running the Powershell command.

vecajoe, Nov 24, 2015
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I have tried the driver verification method and it continuously in loop and got even worse and the bsod didn't even let it to verify it. somehow I got the restore to previous stage and bsod continued to for two days and now I don't even see a bsod after
    I cleaned my pc with AVG.

invinciblenag, Nov 24, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Bsod got worse

Thema:

Bsod got worse

1. Bsod got worse - Similar Threads - Bsod got worse

2. Windows Explorer just got worse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer just got worse: All the folders like downloads, documents, etc just got hidden and to open them I need to start at the C: folder. Why the hell would microsoft remove the ability to pin them to the side of the explorer? Destroying their own product....
  3. Windows Explorer just got worse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer just got worse: All the folders like downloads, documents, etc just got hidden and to open them I need to start at the C: folder. Why the hell would microsoft remove the ability to pin them to the side of the explorer? Destroying their own product....
  4. BSODs got way worse very quickly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs got way worse very quickly: I've been working on figuring out why Windows crashes for me recently. It's been a variety of factors since I got this PC and when I iron out a problem another one appears. It seems like this latest system update has escalated these issues dramatically. Two weeks ago I left...
  5. BSODs got way worse very quickly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs got way worse very quickly: I've been working on figuring out why Windows crashes for me recently. It's been a variety of factors since I got this PC and when I iron out a problem another one appears. It seems like this latest system update has escalated these issues dramatically. Two weeks ago I left...
  6. My issue got worse!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My issue got worse!: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljmz23/issues_when_starting_up_from_hibernating/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share So I made that post and thought it was fixed because for few days it acted normal when I wake it from hibernation. This time it stayed black...
  7. Windows 10 was randomly freezing for about a second but then it got worse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 was randomly freezing for about a second but then it got worse: I think this is unrelated but it’s here in case: So when I got my new pc everything was great then that night I turned it off and had windows say: failed to load windows 10 and that’s an issue I had with my old pc it wasn’t bad I just had to hit restart and it was fine so I...
  8. Cortana got worse with latest Windows Update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana got worse with latest Windows Update?: Hello! 2 days ago I got the Windows 2004 update. I noticed that Cortana was then no longer available. Today she suddenly left again. I've noticed that Cortana can do almost nothing now. If she always set a timer for me before, this (and much more) is no longer possible....
  9. computer got worse after a driver update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer got worse after a driver update: its now really slow and stuff, how would i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-got-worse-after-a-driver-update/383c11b6-083f-4294-88bf-da5410a93daa
  10. The Petya ransomware just got a whole lot worse

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Petya ransomware just got a whole lot worse: Make back ups before it strikes..... The Petya ransomware now bundles a second file-encrypting program for cases where it cannot replace a computer's master boot record to encrypt its file table. Before encrypting the MFT, Petya replaces the computer's master boot...