Windows 10: BSOD gygabyte g5 kf

Discus and support BSOD gygabyte g5 kf in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new laptop, a Gigabyte G5 KF i5-12500H, RTX 4060, 460GB M.2 SSD, and 8GB RAM. It has been giving me many BSODs with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ernesto Soria, Apr 13, 2024.

1. BSOD gygabyte g5 kf

I recently purchased a new laptop, a Gigabyte G5 KF i5-12500H, RTX 4060, 460GB M.2 SSD, and 8GB RAM. It has been giving me many BSODs with the following messages: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION, WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, and SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION. I have tried all possible ways to correct these errors. I have used the sfc scannow command, tested the RAM with Memtest86+, and found no errors. I have also executed the chkdsk /r command, but nothing. I also tried updating all the laptop drivers from the official Gigabyte website, including updating the BIOS drivers, but the blue screens continue.

:)

Ernesto Soria, Apr 13, 2024

2. Unable to install Windows on my laptop g5 (2003) model KF

4 Gygabyte G5 KF

Walter De Maria1, Apr 13, 2024
  3. Unable to install Windows on my laptop g5 (2003) model KF

Unable to install Windows on my laptop g5 2003 KF

I am getting media driver missing error. I tried everything, changing USB port and USB pen.

Only Linux Works, but i need windows 11!

They don't respond on the gigabyte site! My model is g5 2023 KF

https://www.gigabyte.com/Laptop/G5--2023/support#support-dl-driver

no driver for nvme!

BSOD gygabyte g5 kf [​IMG]

Help..

Walter De Maria, Apr 13, 2024
  4. David-M. Win User

BSOD gygabyte g5 kf

BSOD Critical Kernel-Power 41 (63) On a Gigabyte G5 KF

Your minidumps only mention the driver "nvlddmkm.sys" as the cause of the crashes. This driver belongs to your laptop's Nvidia graphics card.

Download the latest driver for your graphics card from the computer manufacturer's website. Then, use the free DDU tool to remove the current driver. Then, install the latest driver using the installer you downloaded.

I suggest disconnecting from the internet during the entire procedure.

(Turn off Wi-Fi or disconnect the Ethernet cable.)

DDU: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-dr...

Nvidia driver download: https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Driver/n...

(For laptops, it is recommended to use the latest Nvidia driver provided by the laptop manufacturer.)

Driver source: https://www.gigabyte.com/Laptop/G5--2023/suppor...

See if the system will work stable after this.

If you need a tutorial for using DDU, I recommend the video below.

If the BSOD occurs again after doing this, please send the minidump created by it. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

Feel free to ask back any questions.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

David-M., Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

BSOD gygabyte g5 kf

1. BSOD gygabyte g5 kf - Similar Threads - BSOD gygabyte

2. BSOD - INACESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - INACESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE: Hi,So I've been experiencing the booting error frequently, which sometimes is fine and sometimes leads to the Blue Screen page - INACESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. It happens more than three times per week. I have referred to some solutions on the internet, like:CMD: sfc /scannow or...
  3. BSOD - INACESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - INACESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE: Hi,So I've been experiencing the booting error frequently, which sometimes is fine and sometimes leads to the Blue Screen page - INACESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. It happens more than three times per week. I have referred to some solutions on the internet, like:CMD: sfc /scannow or...
  4. BSOD error. Dump file added. Please assist.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error. Dump file added. Please assist.: Instance 1:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall...
  5. BSOD error. Dump file added. Please assist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error. Dump file added. Please assist.: Instance 1:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall...
  6. BSOD error. Dump file added. Please assist.

7. BSOD when cursor stops moving for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when cursor stops moving for a while: For the past month or so, I have been dealing with a BSOD issue. Whenever I leave my laptop, it will suddenly go to the Blue Screen of Death after about 5-10 minutes. When I use it for work, gaming, or whatever, I am constantly moving my cursor/mouse so it does not crash. I...
  8. BSOD when cursor stops moving for a while

BSOD when cursor stops moving for a while: For the past month or so, I have been dealing with a BSOD issue. Whenever I leave my laptop, it will suddenly go to the Blue Screen of Death after about 5-10 minutes. When I use it for work, gaming, or whatever, I am constantly moving my cursor/mouse so it does not crash. I...
  9. BSOD when cursor stops moving for a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. BSOD gygabyte g5 kf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD gygabyte g5 kf: I recently purchased a new laptop, a Gigabyte G5 KF i5-12500H, RTX 4060, 460GB M.2 SSD, and 8GB RAM. It has been giving me many BSODs with the following messages: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION, WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, and SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION. I have tried all possible...