Windows 10: BSOD hall.dll

Discus and support BSOD hall.dll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! Could you help me find the cause of this BSOD? It is completely random, not in a specific situation. I already checked the SSD, did a RAM test no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IvanKlic, Jul 3, 2020.

1. IvanKlic Win User

BSOD hall.dll

Hi! Could you help me find the cause of this BSOD? It is completely random, not in a specific situation. I already checked the SSD, did a RAM test no error and reinstalled drivers from the video card. I also ran the "Driver Verifier" utility, but it seems to me it was not effective. I haven't done a Windows format yet, but I would like to leave it for the latter. A few days ago before the BSODs occurred I noticed that I had an update to the May version of Windows, and yet it was not downloaded because it apparently failed. I don't know if it will have something to do with it, but it is a fact. I don't know where to load the minidumps!

:)

IvanKlic, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Slowie87 Win User

randomly BSOD occurs, HALL.dll error

Goodday all,

One of our Windows 10 users is getting a BSOD regularly (like once a week), I checked it out with Bluescreenview and it shows that the HALL.DLL is giving the bluescreen error.

After today's BSOD, I tried to do sfc.exe /scannow and when it reached 100% validating it got another bluescreen.

Is there anyone who can read out the .dmp file? I added two of them as attachment.

The user only using Outlook and Internet Explorer for some webapplications.

Thanks in advance

Slowie87, Jul 3, 2020
  3. BSOD - HALL.DLL & NTOSKRNL.exe Windows 10 64 bit

Thanks for this list. I'll update/remove the drivers and check all the other things you've listed. Will update when I've done this and tested the system for BSOD. Thanks

Saturdaysteve, Jul 3, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD hall.dll

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

BSOD hall.dll

1. BSOD hall.dll - Similar Threads - BSOD hall dll

2. Leipzig/Halle airport bridge bug / Leipzig/Halle Flughafen Brücken Bug...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leipzig/Halle airport bridge bug / Leipzig/Halle Flughafen Brücken Bug...: English text/Englischer Text:Hello,I have a question and a bug that must be fixed. The Leipzig/Halle airport in Germany has a bridge, where you drive over the highway to get to the gates, but the bridge is very buggy and so the plane can't drive over the bridge, because then...
  3. Windows sounds like a distant concert hall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sounds like a distant concert hall: To get started, I've not touched anything like a sound equalizer program and this suddenly happened. My hyperx cloud alpha headset has a weird distant sound like you are in a really large room where the sounds echo against the wall and on the other end of this hallway music...
  4. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  5. Occasional BSOD & Kernal32.dll Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional BSOD & Kernal32.dll Error: I am experiencing a problem with my computer in that there is an occasional Blue Screen of Death, and after that, my bios cannot find my boot drive for the first few restarts, otherwise it results in another Blue Screen stating that there is no boot drive. Magically on the...
  6. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Inducted into The World Video Game Hall of Fame

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Solitaire Inducted into The World Video Game Hall of Fame: [ATTACH] Today, The Strong Museum of Play announced the 2019 class of World Video Game Hall of Fame, and we’re excited to share that Microsoft Solitaire is one of the inductees. For many people, Solitaire was their introduction to computer games. Since Windows 3.0 came out...
  8. VCRUNTIME140.DLL

VCRUNTIME140.DLL: EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN ADOBE OR OUTLOOK AM TOLD VCRUNTIME140.DLL MISSING REINSTALLING MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll/5f580c05-a1cd-4f0a-b9bf-7e173299c383
  9. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD: Can you please help with this blue screen. I get different kind of blue screen since a few month, this one is latest. Its not my ram I tested it. Some help pls, thanks. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjWUmvzIdGqijgmU1yi48Lp8a3vI...
  10. A GAME CALLED POOL HALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A GAME CALLED POOL HALL: YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT YOU CAN PLAY HEAD GAMES WITH OTHERS. YOU HAVE A GAME CALLED POOL HALL, WELL LET ME TELL YOU, I'M TIRED OF OTHER, SELFISH, INCONSIDERATE POOR EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS, RUNNING THAT GAME, TAKING AWAY POINTS THAT I HAVE EARNED OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF...