Windows 10: BSOD happen on laptop with windows 10

Discus and support BSOD happen on laptop with windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This error often happen when I'm using chrome. In BSOD screen, it says it's collecting the error information but it will stay in 0% of progress. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HaohuiLin, Sep 26, 2018.

1. HaohuiLin Win User

BSOD happen on laptop with windows 10

This error often happen when I'm using chrome. In BSOD screen, it says it's collecting the error information but it will stay in 0% of progress. The weird part is that I'm sure I have been update chrome and the windows system 2 months ago, but this error just happen 2 weeks ago. So I'm not sure if running chrome have causal relationship with this error.

Google Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Error code: WHEA_UNCORRACTABLE_ERROR

:)

HaohuiLin, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD happen on laptop with windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD happen laptop

2. BSOD happens spontaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD happens spontaneously: Mostly in the evenings, while i'm playing a heavy video-game which forces GPU\CPU load to 50-75% at least, it has begun happening a few days ago. Windows just crashes with distorted sound similar to electricial.I've tried updating every single driver on my PC and updating it...
  3. BSOD keeps happening!!

BSOD keeps happening!!: Long story shortI've been experiencing BSOD for about 2 weeks now.First it was what I thought was a faulty RAM.I bought new Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 32GB 4x16GB 6200MHz C36 as a replacement'Then I thought it was my PSU not giving me enough power. So I bought...
  4. BSOD Happens When Clicking Sleep Windows 11 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Happens When Clicking Sleep Windows 11 Laptop: Hi Microsoft Community,My laptop has been getting the BSOD error message "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" appears then restarts. This seems to happen after I use it for a period of time and then click "Sleep".I've followed the instructions here:BSOD Finding and fixing them -...
  5. BSOD Happens When Clicking Sleep Windows 11 Laptop

BSOD Happens When Clicking Sleep Windows 11 Laptop: Hi Microsoft Community,My laptop has been getting the BSOD error message "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" appears then restarts. This seems to happen after I use it for a period of time and then click "Sleep".I've followed the instructions here:BSOD Finding and fixing them -...
  6. BSOD happens frequently

BSOD happens frequently: I need some help, I been getting BSOD alot this week while I was trying to play a game "Lost Ark" but almost every time I open it the system crashed about 2 mins later every time. I have tried reinstall drivers, the game, changing windows updates or even resetting my laptop....
  7. BSOD Windows 10 multiple crashes happening - HELP!

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD Windows 10 multiple crashes happening - HELP!: I am looking for assistance to solve multiple system crashes happening now all the time...The following link contains the mini dump files and detailed system information.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmKRfieykdgogRrG1wSGp7ZIOgpp?e=6HntZLTroubleshooting performed:1. Updated all...
  8. Laptop reset, what happens to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop reset, what happens to Windows 10?: Hello, I wanted to ask what happens to my windows when I reset my laptop to factory default. If the windows 10 remains on it/ it reinstalls itself or I have to reload it. The problem is that it is older and from my brother and I don't have the whole Windows 10 stuff to...
  9. Windows 10. What’s happening to my laptop??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. What’s happening to my laptop??: Can someone help me??? Whats happening to my laptop. Missing text. Is this a virus??[IMG][IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-whats-happening-to-my-laptop/b637c5ef-0a02-4923-a2fe-2a189ec5710a
  10. BSOD happens regularly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD happens regularly: This computer originally ran Win 8. It was upgraded to Win 10 but because of midi driver errors in Sony's ACID Pro it required a clean Win 10 install. I did not get any BSOD's until after a clean Win 10 install. I don't think, but am unsure, that the BSOD's started...