Windows 10: BSOD happenes way too often lately. and randomly.

Discus and support BSOD happenes way too often lately. and randomly. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I've had this problem since quite some time now, (On a new system that i've bought), Fresh windows 10 install, and everything seems to be working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ayylmao1911, Feb 4, 2020.

1. BSOD happenes way too often lately. and randomly.

So, I've had this problem since quite some time now, (On a new system that i've bought), Fresh windows 10 install, and everything seems to be working just fine, up until my PC just wanted to start crashing, on (video scheduler internal error) it happenes randomly, sometimes before i lunch a game, and sometimes BEFORE, or even when i just browse the net,

This is my system

Motherboard : Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE

RAM : DDR4 16GB (8Gx2) 3000 CL15 Corsair Vengeance LPX Blue

Graphics card : GTX 1060 6GB

HDD's:Western Digital WDC 2TB / HGST HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 4 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM.

NVMe SSD's: Kingston 500GB / HP SSD 500GB EX900 NVMe 2280 M.2

PC CASE : Antec P8 Case

Monitor: VA326N-W, 1080p 31.5" 144hz from Asu

Please note, I am going to upgrade my GPU anytime soon, but until i do, What can i do?

I've tried everything and yet, no luck. I can give dump files from BSOD if someone can actually figure it out

submitted by /u/ayylmao1911
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ayylmao1911, Feb 4, 2020
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD happenes way too often lately. and randomly. 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Feb 4, 2020
  3. ElderJohn Win User
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

ElderJohn, Feb 4, 2020
  4. BSOD happenes way too often lately. and randomly.

What happened to the old 8.1 screen saver

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you un-install and re-install the software and see if that helps.

Try the following steps:

• Press windows + R keys to open Run command
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    • look for this software and uninstall it.

Re-install the software and check.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

BSOD happenes way too often lately. and randomly.

1. BSOD happenes way too often lately. and randomly. - Similar Threads - BSOD happenes too

2. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  3. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  4. BSOD happening often this week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD happening often this week: I'm getting the BSOD very often this week, when I used to get none.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...
  5. BSOD happening often this week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happening often this week: I'm getting the BSOD very often this week, when I used to get none.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...
  6. BSOD happening often this week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. too many BSOD lately

too many BSOD lately: Hi, since mid autumn I'm having many more BSOD than usual, is this happening to more people? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-bsod-lately/7d86efc6-4cad-4067-8587-348d87bc1b96
  8. windows 10 having BSOD way too often

windows 10 having BSOD way too often: I'm experiencing BSOD on daily basis since as long as I know and it's getting more and more irritating, at first I thought it was faulty RAM, replaced a new one under warranty. The BSOD came back again after couple days, most of the issues were caused by windows kernel...
  9. BSOD Happening Often - tcpip.sys

BSOD Happening Often - tcpip.sys: Been having this issue for a few weeks now and can't seem to tell what is causing it - followed several suggestions online but it continues to crash - latest attempt was to update the drivers for the network card but it still crashed this morning - here is a link to the...
  10. Random BSOD's lately.

Random BSOD's lately.: Hi there, I've been having some random bsod's lately. Here's a dump from the last one [img] DESKTOP-2CF8N79-(2020-01-23_17-10-48).zip - Google Drive 149144