Windows 10: BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64

Discus and support BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I'm facing issues with my laptop which I bought around 7 months ago, it freezes and restarts after a moment with a Blue Screen Of Death and shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PawanRawat9, Jul 21, 2022.

1. BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64

Hi,I'm facing issues with my laptop which I bought around 7 months ago, it freezes and restarts after a moment with a Blue Screen Of Death and shows the following errors, Also there was no heavy application running on the system and it still hangs a lot and this is happening very frequently. It would be very helpful if someone can tell me the issue with my system.UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTIONKERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERRORSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONMinidump and BSOD error images are available on the following link:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqpmWJWxyHDbiRcAqnWl8iirbAOw?e=ofTkgESystem Specifications:OS:Edition: Wi

:)

PawanRawat9, Jul 21, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 21, 2022
  3. BSOD - "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

I'm getting frequent bsods. These two are the latest:

"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

I've done a clean install of windows 10 (May 2019 update). Sometimes windows just hangs and there is not bsod or error message. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

lightship231, Jul 21, 2022
  4. ShaneH_01 Win User

BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64

Windows 10 BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Hi everyone,

I have had a couple of BSOD with the UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION error and was wondering if anyone could help me out. It has only happened a few times randomly as far as I am aware over the last few weeks.

Here is a link to a couple of minidump files I have:

http://1drv.ms/1XTGQZu

If you require anymore information please let me know.

ShaneH_01, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64

1. BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64 - Similar Threads - BSOD Happening lot

2. BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64: Hi,I'm facing issues with my laptop which I bought around 7 months ago, it freezes and restarts after a moment with a Blue Screen Of Death and shows the following errors, Also there was no heavy application running on the system and it still hangs a lot and this is happening...
  3. BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64: Hi,I'm facing issues with my laptop which I bought around 7 months ago, it freezes and restarts after a moment with a Blue Screen Of Death and shows the following errors, Also there was no heavy application running on the system and it still hangs a lot and this is happening...
  4. BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening: So I have gotten a BSOD with the error messege "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" and its been stuck at 0% for a WHILE NOW. I have tried manually pressing the power button on my laptop many times and I cant shut it off, restart it and its not doing anything. My laptop is also...
  5. BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening: So I have gotten a BSOD with the error messege "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" and its been stuck at 0% for a WHILE NOW. I have tried manually pressing the power button on my laptop many times and I cant shut it off, restart it and its not doing anything. My laptop is also...
  6. BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening

7. BSOD - Win10 x64 - "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

BSOD - Win10 x64 - "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION": I've gotten 3 BSODs recently. I only saw the actual blue screen once and it said "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION". I used Bluescreenview on my DMP files but couldn't get anything useful out of it. I've got them in the zipped attachment. Hope someone can shed light on this issue,...
  8. Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception

Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception: Gathered files zip attached. Many thanks for your assistance. George 57234
  9. Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Bsod unexpected_store_exception: Hi everyone, (Sorry for my bad english) I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N) crashes frequently (probably because of the driver provided by Microsoft). Then, I have frequently (at least one time by...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD - unexpected_store_exception and critcal_process_died

Windows 10 BSOD - unexpected_store_exception and critcal_process_died: PC restarts every day about 3 times usually with one of the above mentioned BSOD errors. Am attaching the logs as required. Attachment 84861. It gets very frustrating because while I am working, it restarts and I end up losing all the unsaved work. Hopefully someone can help...