Windows 10: BSOD happening daily, even at the hour on a brand new gaming laptop

Discus and support BSOD happening daily, even at the hour on a brand new gaming laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried everything online to fix this. I really need an expert who knows what the hell they're talking about.My laptop is an Asus Rog Strix G15.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WalMan1, Sep 15, 2021.

1. WalMan1 Win User

BSOD happening daily, even at the hour on a brand new gaming laptop

I have tried everything online to fix this. I really need an expert who knows what the hell they're talking about.My laptop is an Asus Rog Strix G15. 16 GBs of RAM, Core i7-10750H 2.60 GHz, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Ti.I have tried:- Updating all drivers with a third driver updater, ended up corrupting my drivers. - Device Manager is a long process to update drivers and it still doesn't work- Using Zoom makes the laptop randomly crash like no tomorrow and stay stuck on the BSOD- Running a powershell command to scan the laptop's components. It said some files were corrupt at first and the compute

:)

WalMan1, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Amb3r311 Win User

BSOD on brand new laptop!

I got a brand new laptop thursday and within about 3 hours I got the dreaded blue screen of death. Upon restarting I got the BSOD loop. The only things I had installed were avira antivirus, firefox, and I started to download a free game (got the code with
    the new laptop): watchdogs 2. The game was a huge 20+ gb download and the crash happened halfway through that.

There have been two messages on the BSOD pages: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK FAILURE and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I am able to start in safe mode. I clicked on each driver and autochecked for updates. Only one updated: killer wireless card.

Here's a link to my dmp files:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2_D6pCPI6cNTmNueWd6T0ZRMlU

Please help!

Amb3r311, Sep 15, 2021
  3. BSOD on brand new laptop

Hi all,

I have just bought a brand new laptop (Asus Vivobook S14) yesterday and just experienced a BSOD. I have attached the minidump file

here
    . Appreciate your help to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks and Regards.

Technoobie, Sep 15, 2021
  4. BSOD happening daily, even at the hour on a brand new gaming laptop

BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

BSOD happening daily, even at the hour on a brand new gaming laptop

1. BSOD happening daily, even at the hour on a brand new gaming laptop - Similar Threads - BSOD happening daily

2. BSOD - new PC - happening daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - new PC - happening daily: Hi - I am IT support for a business. New w11 PC custom build from local PC shop about a week old I set up. Now crashes every day with varying errors in dump files.Updated most driver inc graphics etc.SFC is OK - no errors.When not crashing or freezing it runs very well.PC...
  3. BSOD - new PC - happening daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - new PC - happening daily: Hi - I am IT support for a business. New w11 PC custom build from local PC shop about a week old I set up. Now crashes every day with varying errors in dump files.Updated most driver inc graphics etc.SFC is OK - no errors.When not crashing or freezing it runs very well.PC...
  4. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC: Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed, don't know how to post them here. Would really like to avoid doing a fresh windows install as I have multiple terabytes of...
  5. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC: Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed, don't know how to post them here. Would really like to avoid doing a fresh windows install as I have multiple terabytes of...
  6. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. New PC Build - BSOD happening daily

New PC Build - BSOD happening daily: Hi All, I just created a new build a little over a week ago. It was running fine the first few days without me catching it blue screen. Lately, however, it has been blue screening several times a day. Please let me know what I can do to help any troubleshooting. I've had...
  9. Daily BSODs, brand new HD and windows 10

Daily BSODs, brand new HD and windows 10: Hi, I recently got a new HD and have a fresh install of Windows 10 on it. It's less than a week old. I get a BSOD about once a day. They all appear to be caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Googling suggests that this is usually caused by bad RAM. I've run memtest86, and all 4 of the...
  10. BSOD on brand-new laptop

BSOD on brand-new laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought new laptop (Dell Vostro 5468). I did clean install of Windows 10 and installed additional harddrive. Today I have experienced a BSOD. I had many programs running when a blue screen appeared. I had a look at logs and what is bugging me is this...