Windows 10: BSOD happening frequently while working/gaming

Discus and support BSOD happening frequently while working/gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm getting BSOD frequently in windows 10 enterprise. I've updated windows in the past several days, but to no avail. The system crashes in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by plera, Aug 16, 2016.

1. plera Win User

BSOD happening frequently while working/gaming

Hi all,

I'm getting BSOD frequently in windows 10 enterprise. I've updated windows in the past several days, but to no avail. The system crashes in steam, battle.net, as well as performing normal tasks. I've run a memory test, and a disk scan, and both passed.

Attached is the log. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

:)

plera, Aug 16, 2016
  2. banomann Win User

atikmdag.sys BSOD error, caused by driver: dxgkrnl.sys - Windows 10

Hi,

I've got every driver I can think of up to date. While the BSOD does not happen as frequent as it did earlier, it happens when I play games/watch some videos (not all). I'm hoping it is the GPU as I plan to buy another one. I don't know what else to try.

banomann, Aug 16, 2016
  3. apank Win User
    Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Aug 16, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello plera and welcome to TenForums *Smile

One of your crash dumps made reference to an internet speed accelerator called cFosSpeed that had a driver which failed to load. This could be causing your crashes. Please uninstall this using the Programs and Features page in Control Panel and see if it makes a difference. Unless you deliberately installed this it was probably added by a third party (XFast LAN from ASRock); if you need it there might be an updated driver, your current one is three years old.

Code: BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 1, fffff8007dc60e83} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cfosspeed6.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cfosspeed6.sys Probably caused by : hardware ( cfosspeed6+b0e83 ) 1: kd> lmvm cfosspeed6 start end module name fffff800`7dbb0000 fffff800`7dd79000 cfosspeed6 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: cfosspeed6.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\cfosspeed6.sys Image name: cfosspeed6.sys Timestamp: Wed May 29 17:47:24 2013 (51A6311C) CheckSum: 001BCFA6 ImageSize: 001C9000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

philc43, Aug 16, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD happening frequently while working/gaming - Similar Threads - BSOD happening frequently

2. BSOD happening frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happening frequently: My laptop is 1 year old, it was running smoothlyBut suddenly it stuck on Asus logo at startup, then I was BSOD.When it opened, I cannot open Chrome and other applications that run on GPU acceleration.So I installed AMD drivers, then for few days I didn't see the BSOD.I...
  3. BSOD happening frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD happening frequently: My laptop is 1 year old, it was running smoothlyBut suddenly it stuck on Asus logo at startup, then I was BSOD.When it opened, I cannot open Chrome and other applications that run on GPU acceleration.So I installed AMD drivers, then for few days I didn't see the BSOD.I...
  4. BSOD happens frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happens frequently: I need some help, I been getting BSOD alot this week while I was trying to play a game "Lost Ark" but almost every time I open it the system crashed about 2 mins later every time. I have tried reinstall drivers, the game, changing windows updates or even resetting my laptop....
  5. BSOD happens frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD happens frequently: I need some help, I been getting BSOD alot this week while I was trying to play a game "Lost Ark" but almost every time I open it the system crashed about 2 mins later every time. I have tried reinstall drivers, the game, changing windows updates or even resetting my laptop....
  6. BSOD happens frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD keeps happening while gaming

BSOD keeps happening while gaming: The last couple of says my computer keeps having a BSOD for a Irql not less or equal error code. I attempted to use WinDBG to find the answer but when I look up the errors I'm getting I can't find any other post with a similar error. Below I will paste the results of my...
  8. Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming.

Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming.: So, ever since I've gotten this PC, I've had crashes to desktop, or even BSoDs, while playing most games. Games include things like Total War: Warhammer 2, Satisfactory, Vermintide 2, Starcraft 2, Mass Effect Andromeda, Necromunda Underhive Wars, GTA 5, Dawn of War 3 just to...
  9. BSOD While gaming caused by ntkrnlmp.exe happens frequently please help

BSOD While gaming caused by ntkrnlmp.exe happens frequently please help: For the past month I have been getting different BSOD some have gone away by them selves after updating drivers and such but others such as this refuse to go away, I have pasted my DMP text below as I do not know how to attach a file please forgive and hope that you can help...
  10. Frequent BSODs while playing games

Frequent BSODs while playing games: Hi there, starting around a week and a half to 2 weeks ago I began to experience BSODs while playing games (usually rainbow six siege as thats the main game I play). At first the BSODs had system service exception, page fault in unpaged area errors as the causes. I noticed...