Windows 10: BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer

Discus and support BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9c Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: fffff80473684b30 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BroderickEveritt-deJonge, Aug 26, 2019.

1. BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 9c
    Parameter 1: 0
    Parameter 2: fffff80473684b30
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 0x9C_GenuineIntel

MINIDUMP LINK: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlJe-EGPicUTaR7QZPsGlxFIc8k?e=QVFzWD

:)

BroderickEveritt-deJonge, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Ztruker Win User

Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv

BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer [​IMG]

Please use the Beta log collector. Follow directions starting at Step 9.

Ztruker, Aug 26, 2019
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Aug 26, 2019
  4. BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer

computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer

1. BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer - Similar Threads - BSOD Happening often

2. New Computer Freezing, Not Turning On

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Computer Freezing, Not Turning On: I just got an HP Envy x360 Convertivle 15m-dr0xxx laptop that runs Windows 10 a few weeks ago. Occassionally, I would have trouble turning it on, where the power button did not work, and only after a couple minutes of holding down the power button for around 30 seconds,...
  3. new keyboard freezes often

new keyboard freezes often: My keyboard freezes all the time. How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-keyboard-freezes-often/47bbaeaa-829a-4bef-83ea-d169681c1f13
  4. BSOD Often & freezes

BSOD Often & freezes: My computer has been crashing the past few weeks since installation and either freezes or BSOD. Until today the BSOD has frozen on 0% and not given me dump files, despite being set up to. It crashed today and I now have a minidump file - please see attached. Thanks in...
  5. Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv

Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv: Hello, Since I've built my PC 7 months ago I've been getting crashes and BSOD's every 4-5 days while browsing or playing games. Codes include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION ,...
  6. Computer will freeze/BSOD

Computer will freeze/BSOD: MY computer will freeze and sometimes go to BSOD. Will usually happen while gaming or streaming videos When the computer freezes my mouse will disappear.(though the lights on it will still work) Cant type anything or use windows shortcuts PC Specs Windows 10 Edcution...
  7. BSOD - new computer

BSOD - new computer: Hi, I've been getting BSOD just from random usage.. just browsing the internet also causes it to crash. Please help me check my .dmp files.. I highly suspect it's a driver issue 51816
  8. BSODs, computer freezes and beeps

BSODs, computer freezes and beeps: Hello everyone, I have a problem with my computer that it automatically freezes most of the time and I have to turn off the power, and when I starts the cpu again, then 1 short beep and 1 long beep occurs. Also, sometimes the computer also displays BSOD's. The most common was...
  9. New Computer, New BSODs

New Computer, New BSODs: New Motherboard, CPU, 4GB of ram added, and a new case. The hard drive is the same, and a GPU is on the way (using the old one for now.) I don't think anything specific is causing it, but I'm no expert (please keep this in mind.) I'm also attaching CBS log because I...
  10. New Computer, New BSOD's

New Computer, New BSOD's: Just recently bought and built a computer and just started getting random BSOD's, normally not while playing games. I've tried to keep a close eye on my temps, and none have gotten above 85o C, but I'm still new to desktop computing and I am afraid I've messed something up....