Windows 10: BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer

Discus and support BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9c Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: fffff80473684b30 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BroderickEveritt-deJonge, Aug 26, 2019.

1. BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 9c
    Parameter 1: 0
    Parameter 2: fffff80473684b30
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 0x9C_GenuineIntel

MINIDUMP LINK: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlJe-EGPicUTaR7QZPsGlxFIc8k?e=QVFzWD

:)

BroderickEveritt-deJonge, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Ztruker Win User

Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv

BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer [​IMG]

Please use the Beta log collector. Follow directions starting at Step 9.

Ztruker, Aug 26, 2019
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Aug 26, 2019
  4. BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer

computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer

1. BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer - Similar Threads - BSOD Happening often

2. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  3. Computer freezing every so often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing every so often: I have noticed my computer freezing every so often. It happens more often when I am playing certain games. However I have noticed several events happening around the same time as the freezes. They are Events 129 and 153. I have run a memory check and storage check on the...
  4. Computer freezing every so often

Computer freezing every so often: I have noticed my computer freezing every so often. It happens more often when I am playing certain games. However I have noticed several events happening around the same time as the freezes. They are Events 129 and 153. I have run a memory check and storage check on the...
  5. Computer freezing every so often

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. BSOD happening often this week

BSOD happening often this week: I'm getting the BSOD very often this week, when I used to get none.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...
  7. Computer BSODs Very Often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSODs Very Often: Guys, I've been tearing my hair out for the past month trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer and I am running out of ideas, I saw someone post something similar here almost 10 years ago and they got helpful responses, so here I am. I'll start with the specs of...
  8. Bsods with various bug_check_strings happening on new computer

Bsods with various bug_check_strings happening on new computer: Hi there, I've recently bought a new computer and I've been getting bsods after one week of use (it's been going for 2 months now). I have tried analysing them with Windbg and couldn't find the problem =( They mostly happen while I'm browsing using Chrome or watching netflix...
  9. Computer Completely Freezes Often

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Completely Freezes Often: My computer completely freezes very often (once every 1-2 days). When it freezes, I can do nothing. I cant move my mouse, I can't interact with the with the computer using the keyboard, it's just completely frozen. I have already factory reset my computer and wiped all my...
  10. BSOD Often & freezes

BSOD Often & freezes: My computer has been crashing the past few weeks since installation and either freezes or BSOD. Until today the BSOD has frozen on 0% and not given me dump files, despite being set up to. It crashed today and I now have a minidump file - please see attached. Thanks in...