Windows 10: BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...

Discus and support BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the title says, they started once in a while, generally once a bsod came on the pc worked normally at the next restart, though im starting to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoDzza, Feb 28, 2024.

1. JoDzza Win User

BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...

As the title says, they started once in a while, generally once a bsod came on the pc worked normally at the next restart, though im starting to get worried, here's the DMP files:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnCKSjaype8dhUJNncZ4W7-rqg0V?e=qcMVzPI appreciate any help. Have a great day.

:)

JoDzza, Feb 28, 2024
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 28, 2024
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Feb 28, 2024
  4. BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...

I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...

1. BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the... - Similar Threads - BSOD happening often

2. My PC got BSODs quite often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC got BSODs quite often: I've done memtest and it shows no error, and I really dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated!Below are my bugcheck analysis:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: calling MmUnlockPages twice with the same list,...
  3. BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...: As the title says, they started once in a while, generally once a bsod came on the pc worked normally at the next restart, though im starting to get worried, here's the DMP files:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnCKSjaype8dhUJNncZ4W7-rqg0V?e=qcMVzPI appreciate any help. Have a great day....
  4. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  5. Bsod happens very often

Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  6. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD happening often this week

BSOD happening often this week: I'm getting the BSOD very often this week, when I used to get none.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...
  8. BSOD happening often this week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happening often this week: I'm getting the BSOD very often this week, when I used to get none.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...
  9. BSOD happening often this week

10. BSOD Happening Often - tcpip.sys

BSOD Happening Often - tcpip.sys: Been having this issue for a few weeks now and can't seem to tell what is causing it - followed several suggestions online but it continues to crash - latest attempt was to update the drivers for the network card but it still crashed this morning - here is a link to the...