Windows 10: BSOD Happening Often - tcpip.sys

Discus and support BSOD Happening Often - tcpip.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been having this issue for a few weeks now and can't seem to tell what is causing it - followed several suggestions online but it continues to crash -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HipGymnast245, Apr 19, 2020.

1. BSOD Happening Often - tcpip.sys

Been having this issue for a few weeks now and can't seem to tell what is causing it - followed several suggestions online but it continues to crash - latest attempt was to update the drivers for the network card but it still crashed this morning - here is a link to the minidump files - appreciate any help:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixwmql9cwsrucc1/Minidump.rar?dl=0

Thanks!

:)

HipGymnast245, Apr 19, 2020

2. Getting Critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys) BSOD on Windows 10 computer

Old title: critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)

Hi,

I keeping getting a random BSOD with "critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)" as the reason. I then have to wait approximately 10 seconds during which time Microsoft are collecting information about the error. This seemed to be introduced after the last
    Windows update Tuesday. I couldn't find the cause so did a system restore and all was fine again until the following morning when Microsoft automatically installed the updates again. A rollback doesn't fix the problem now.

When are Microsoft going to fix it for me?

I have got an old-ish motherboard who's latest BIOS update was 2010 so I can't help but think this may be the reason. I've tried everything else.

Any ideas?

Paul1958007, Apr 19, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    (Solved) igdkmd64.sys BSOD happens every single day at 3AM

That sounds like a problem with a task, disable all non-microsoft tasks in the task manager (can be done through Ccleaner) to see if that improves anything.
    Attachment 67837

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD Happening Often - tcpip.sys [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

4. BSOD Happening Often - tcpip.sys

wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Documents

interestingkid005140, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Happening Often - tcpip.sys

1. BSOD Happening Often - tcpip.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD Happening Often

2. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  3. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  4. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD happening often this week

BSOD happening often this week: I'm getting the BSOD very often this week, when I used to get none.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...
  6. BSOD happening often this week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happening often this week: I'm getting the BSOD very often this week, when I used to get none.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...
  7. BSOD happening often this week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. This happens quite often

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens quite often: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zosumx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltx5g7/this_happens_quite_often/
  9. System Service Exception BSOD happens often

System Service Exception BSOD happens often: Hi there, I have had a recurring issue with my personal computer for months. I have exhausted all of my known potential fixes and just seem to be at a loss, some fixes seemed to help for a short while, but all seem to result in going back into the BSOD's....
  10. BSOD possibly from TCPIP

BSOD possibly from TCPIP: Hi all I am hoping you can help with a BSOD that I am getting. I never have got my windbg symbols to work correctly but my minidumps seem to point to an issue with TCPIP.SYS. Previously it seemed to BSOD when browsing, but this latest one was happened right after I said...