Windows 10: BSOD happening often this week

Discus and support BSOD happening often this week in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm getting the BSOD very often this week, when I used to get none.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndrewandrewMC, Nov 17, 2021.

1. BSOD happening often this week

I'm getting the BSOD very often this week, when I used to get none.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000

:)

AndrewandrewMC, Nov 17, 2021

2. Random BSOD, started happening today

Just did all the steps. I suppose there's no way to tell if that solved the issue without using and waiting to see if another BSOD occurs, so I will come back later in case anything happens.

brunopugliese, Nov 17, 2021
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. BSOD happening often this week

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

BSOD happening often this week

1. BSOD happening often this week - Similar Threads - BSOD happening often

2. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  3. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod happens very often: Hello, I have bsod very often, like really, and it can happen randomly. After I used verifier, I wasn't able to load in my pc, I had to restore to my previous point. Could someone help me with it? I would really appreciate it.I will share minidump file here :...
  4. Bsod happens very often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week: I had fixed a prior issue where I was getting a daily BSoD by using DDU to remove my GPU drivers and then install them fresh but that fix only lasted 10 days before I got a new one. They are happening almost daily again. I've attached my new minidumps since this started...
  6. BSOD happening often this week

BSOD happening often this week: I'm getting the BSOD very often this week, when I used to get none.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...
  7. BSOD happening often this week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD happening often this week: I'm getting the BSOD very often this week, when I used to get none.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...
  8. This happens quite often

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens quite often: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zosumx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltx5g7/this_happens_quite_often/
  9. System Service Exception BSOD happens often

System Service Exception BSOD happens often: Hi there, I have had a recurring issue with my personal computer for months. I have exhausted all of my known potential fixes and just seem to be at a loss, some fixes seemed to help for a short while, but all seem to result in going back into the BSOD's....
  10. BSOD Happening Often - tcpip.sys

BSOD Happening Often - tcpip.sys: Been having this issue for a few weeks now and can't seem to tell what is causing it - followed several suggestions online but it continues to crash - latest attempt was to update the drivers for the network card but it still crashed this morning - here is a link to the...