Windows 10: BSOD happening randomly after upgrading some components

Discus and support BSOD happening randomly after upgrading some components in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I recently upgraded some of my components (everything except my PSU and GPU) and I've been getting these random BSOD crashes. They happen while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by H4wkeye, Nov 20, 2018.

1. H4wkeye Win User

BSOD happening randomly after upgrading some components

Hello. I recently upgraded some of my components (everything except my PSU and GPU) and I've been getting these random BSOD crashes. They happen while just sitting browsing the internet, watching Twitch etc and once while gaming. I ran some stress tests, Prime 95, Memtest86, Furmark, Heaven they all passed and the system was stable and didn't crash. For the first 2-3 days I seemingly did not have any issues, aside one occasion where the system froze and then shutdown while watching a TV show. But today it's been pretty chaotic since this morning.

My temps are all okay, even with Prime 95 running the CPU didn't go over 62c, was mostly around 55. GPU stays at 68c in Furmark.

Thanks.

:)

H4wkeye, Nov 20, 2018
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD happening randomly after upgrading some components [​IMG]

bbmarley, Nov 20, 2018
  3. ElderJohn Win User
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

ElderJohn, Nov 20, 2018
  4. TVRoom Win User

randomly zoom in after upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7

I upgraded a desktop pc (non touch screen) from Windows 7 to Windows a week ago. The upgrade went smoothly, but it randomly zoom in by itself with all web browsers and the MS words. When that happened, it gradually zoomed in step by step until 10%. I turned
    off the magnifier, but no luck. I tried to disable the magnifier by rename the magnifier.exe in system32 folder; that won't work either. I rolled it back to windows 7, no randomly zoom in any more. Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

TVRoom, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD happening randomly after upgrading some components - Similar Threads - BSOD happening randomly

2. BSODs randomly happening on random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs randomly happening on random times: Hi folks! So I got this issue I have been having for months, where my computer would crash with a BSOD in some cases. I thought it was about driver issues but none of the drivers seem like it points towards the BSODs at all As far as I know.In fact, all the BSODs pointed...
  3. BSODs randomly happening on random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs randomly happening on random times: Hi folks! So I got this issue I have been having for months, where my computer would crash with a BSOD in some cases. I thought it was about driver issues but none of the drivers seem like it points towards the BSODs at all As far as I know.In fact, all the BSODs pointed...
  4. Random BSOD error after some minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD error after some minutes.: my pc get suddenly crash after 10-30 mins and shows random errors of bsod like irql not less not equal , memory management error or system service exception etc. I have run memory diagnostic tool in my pc and it shows my ram is good . A strange thing is that when i play games...
  5. Random BSoD's happening for no reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSoD's happening for no reason.: Hello!I am experiencing random BSoD's for a while now, and I thought that now is the right time to find a solution to stop them, due to the amount of BSoD's increasing.When I wake the PC from sleep there will be a variety of BSoD's. Such as: KMODE_Exception_Not_Handled,...
  6. Random BSODs after upgrading to ssd

Random BSODs after upgrading to ssd: For the past 2 weeks I have been having random bsod crashes either after startup on the login screen or just after shutting down. Prior to this, I have been using the pc on a HDD for about a year and it was running flawlessly with no issues. Once i upgraded to an ssd however,...
  7. Windows 10 Activation after upgrade of some components

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation after upgrade of some components: Hi, I am currently using a 2nd generation Intel processor, Intel Core i3-2100, along with its corresponding motherboard and memory 2 sticks of 1333mhz 4gb. Recently, I have saved enough money and have decided to upgrade all of the components to the latest available on the...
  8. Random BSoDs after upgrading PC

Random BSoDs after upgrading PC: Hello, I have recently upgraded my PC with brand new hardware, and also have downloaded the software associated with it all. 95% of the time, the PC is fine. But when I try to let it run overnight to see if it will crash, it does. Just this morning, it crashed at around...
  9. Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10

Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10: Hello Guys, I upgraded to Win10 with massive random BSODs. Im like getting crazy, I updated all drivers manuelly, every little device driver I could found but with no luck. I had Win 7 for several years without a single BSOD but after the upgrade it happens on random. Im...
  10. Random BSODs after upgrade

Random BSODs after upgrade: Hello everyone! I have a pretty old computer, 775 socket which I recently upgraded by replacing my memory and CPU, adding 3x2 GB of Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800MHz and Xeon E5440 (771 to 775 mod). Since then I have experienced random BSODs where some of them had minidumps and...