Windows 10: BSOD happening randomly, every now and then. Caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80

Discus and support BSOD happening randomly, every now and then. Caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, So I've been experiencing BSOD a lot since I built my PC last April 2020. Each time it always pointed to ntoskrnl.exe as viewed on bluescreen dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mohsink31, Feb 14, 2021.

1. mohsink31 Win User

BSOD happening randomly, every now and then. Caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80

Hi, So I've been experiencing BSOD a lot since I built my PC last April 2020. Each time it always pointed to ntoskrnl.exe as viewed on bluescreen dump below. So I've updated my BIOS did a fresh windows install around 2 weeks ago didn't have any problems for a good week and a half, started noticing crashes when I went to play Cold War and even less intensive games like CSGO. Over the weekend I downloaded memtest and tested each of my 4 sticks of RAM individually and none of them came back with any errors. Used DDU to reinstall my Nvidia drivers around 3 times, today I done it without installing GeForce Experience. So today I had 3 crashes, 2 which were SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and the other one which is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA I have attached my errors Down below is my PC spec if that helps;

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x clocked to 4.1Ghz

GPU: 3080 FE was still experiencing crashes when I had my 1660 Super

RAM: G.skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB @ 3600Mhz

MOBO: Asus ROG Strix Gaming-f X570

PSU: Corsair RM850x

BSOD happening randomly, every now and then. Caused by  ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80 e6e7770e-e8e6-44a2-89ea-cf0857a538cc?upload=true.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jh6l9jE_VcUi3yG3Za3Crc-qmDBuv6G2?usp=sharing .dmp files attached

If anyone could help out with this would be much appreciated, as I'm getting sick of this happening randomly.

:)

mohsink31, Feb 14, 2021
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Feb 14, 2021
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Feb 14, 2021
  4. XYZ B. Win User

XYZ B., Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD happening randomly, every now and then. Caused by ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80 - Similar Threads - BSOD happening randomly

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. BSOD ntoskrnl + 3f5a80

BSOD ntoskrnl + 3f5a80: Hello! sorry for my english, but i need help it happens when I'm try render, or something this, i think it's after update windows, because previously no failures. Specs: Windows 10 20H2 64GB RAM 4 x 16 i7 6900k x99-e-10g ws gtx 1080ti Dump...
  5. Help BSOD cause by ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80

Help BSOD cause by ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80: I often got this BSOD when playing game or after playing game, [ATTACH] can someone please identify what this is BSOD about. My build : Core i3 10100F MSi H410 M Pro VH Team Elite 2x8 RAM 2400 Mhz Zotac GTX 1650 Super PSU Corsair 450w NVME, SSD, HDD...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. Seemingly random ntoskrnl BSOD every 2-3 weeks

Seemingly random ntoskrnl BSOD every 2-3 weeks: Hello, hopefully someone here can clear up this mystery for me. I've had a stable system on my Ryzen 5 1600, but since installing the new Ryzen 5 3600 (no other components have changed) I've been getting seemingly random BSODs, about every two weeks (usually just browsing...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...
  10. BSOD happening every day now

BSOD happening every day now: I started getting this bsod a few weeks ago. Lately the screen is unreadable when everything crashes however before it started doing that I would get WHEA_uncorrectable_error. Any help would be appreciated. I've attached the debug folder like the tutorial said. I...