Windows 10: BSOD happening shortly after Start-up.

Discus and support BSOD happening shortly after Start-up. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting a BSOD occasionally. It appears to have something to do with "Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM", but I'm not sure. Can you please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuggleBornNY, Sep 28, 2018.

1. BSOD happening shortly after Start-up.

I've been getting a BSOD occasionally. It appears to have something to do with "Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM", but I'm not sure.

Can you please help?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The zip file I uploaded is empty. I'll run Log Downloader again.

:)

MuggleBornNY, Sep 28, 2018
  2. rinji07 Win User

BSOD shortly after boot up. wdfilter.sys

Yes sir, last step performed.
    BSOD happening shortly after Start-up. [​IMG]

rinji07, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Laptop starts work slower and shows BSOD

No, there was no minidump file.

After 4th BSOD, I did the following:

Hopefully, it will solve the issue. I'll post here if BSOD will happen again.

Roman 5678, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

BSOD happening shortly after Start-up.

BSOD when starting games on Win 10

Hi Gibbinold,

Thank you for Replying back with the status of this issue.

Try the steps and check if it helps to resolve your issue.

Step 1: You can update drivers from the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, type
      Device Manager andEnter.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.
    • Right click and click on Properties, and go to Driver tab and click on
      Update driver.
    Step 2: I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the Display drivers and select Properties
      • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.
    Also I would suggest you to check for BIOS updates from the Manufacturer Website and check if it helps.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Arul_D, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

BSOD happening shortly after Start-up.

1. BSOD happening shortly after Start-up. - Similar Threads - BSOD happening shortly

2. BSOD after start-up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after start-up.: Hi,Recently, I've been having an issue with windows booting up. Whenever I log in, windows seems to operate normally for a few seconds then completely blue-screens out, the failure code stating, "memory_management." I am unable to do much of anything due to the fact I simply...
  3. BSOD after start-up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after start-up.: Hi,Recently, I've been having an issue with windows booting up. Whenever I log in, windows seems to operate normally for a few seconds then completely blue-screens out, the failure code stating, "memory_management." I am unable to do much of anything due to the fact I simply...
  4. BSOD Happening randomly, sometimes after a bit after start up, sometimes even after a hour,...

BSOD Happening randomly, sometimes after a bit after start up, sometimes even after a hour,...: I'm getting bsods and can't find the solution, here some more infos:For the past couple of months im having random BSOD like IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or HYPERVISOR ERROR or also random restarts for reasons i cant explain. Alredy checked for malwares with Malwarebytes,...
  5. Laptop start lagging shortly after start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop start lagging shortly after start up: Hi.Past few days, my laptop start lagging shortly after start up for about 5 min. Mouse and keyboard moves very slow, the videos playing and other processes still running fine, and for some programs like Task Manager or service.msc when i click mouse on, keyboard and mouse...
  6. Laptop start lagging shortly after start up

Laptop start lagging shortly after start up: Hi.Past few days, my laptop start lagging shortly after start up for about 5 min. Mouse and keyboard moves very slow, the videos playing and other processes still running fine, and for some programs like Task Manager or service.msc when i click mouse on, keyboard and mouse...
  7. BSOD Shortly After Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Shortly After Login: I have been looking for an answer to this for a few hours now, and I could use some help. My PC crashes within a few seconds of logging in with the error message: DPC Watchdog Violation. I can run my PC in safe mode without crashing. I have not installed any new programs or...
  8. Blue screen error shortly after start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error shortly after start up: I have a desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro. Here are my specs: CPU: Intel i7-6700K at 4.0 GHz RAM: 16 GB at 2133 MHz Video card: MSI GEFORCE GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 rev. 1.0 System drive: Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 I have been getting...
  9. Computer Freezing shortly after start up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Freezing shortly after start up: yesterday I got on my fairly new computer and it froze up a couple minutes after i turned it on, the only way I could turn it off is holding the power button for 10 seconds. I have tried many things, please help. submitted by /u/LardLord56789 [link] [comments]...
  10. BSOD shortly after boot up. wdfilter.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD shortly after boot up. wdfilter.sys: Hey all I like to think that I am pretty decent when it comes to keeping my pc running smoothly and for the first time in about 8-9 years I need some help with my personal rig. While I was booting up my PC this morning I noticed that I got a BSOD and it said wdfilter.sys, Now...