Windows 10: BSOD: Happens a lot. Tried different tests. (.dmp files included)

Discus and support BSOD: Happens a lot. Tried different tests. (.dmp files included) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is getting BSOD every day and I have no idea why. Usually, the BSOD happens when I am returning the computer from SLEEP mode or Hibernate mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RefChowdhury, Feb 7, 2019.

1. BSOD: Happens a lot. Tried different tests. (.dmp files included)

My PC is getting BSOD every day and I have no idea why. Usually, the BSOD happens when I am returning the computer from SLEEP mode or Hibernate mode. Sometimes, when I am away from computer for 2 - 3 hours (and the monitor goes off), and when I come back to it, the monitor does not start back up (no signal coming back from computer even though it's still running). I have to force restart it.

The computer works fine when I am using it constantly, however, there is a problem if I leave it alone for awhile, or if it's coming back from sleep/hibernate. I have no idea what's going on.

I'm not overclocked. I've ran Memtest86 for 8 hours, 0 errors. I've ran Prime95 for 30 mines, works fine. I've ran Heaven Bench for 30 minutes, still fine.

Can anyone look at my .dmp files and offer suggestions on what might be causing the issue? Some of the errors I'm getting are: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".

Google Drive - .dmp files

These are the BSOD from the last 3 days. All 3 of them happened right after returning from Hibernation. The 2nd one (2/6/19) shows BSOD might have been caused by Flux? So, I've uninstalled Flux, however, it happened again today without Flux.

My system:
    CPU: Ryzen 7 1700
    MB: MSI B350M Gaming PRO (MS-7A39)
    PSU: TPD-0750M
    GPU: GTX1060 (ARMOR 3G OCV1

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

:)

RefChowdhury, Feb 7, 2019

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD for Windows 10? (.DMP File Included)

I was given this laptop knowing very well that it was having frequent BSOD (specifically IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors) but I seem to have fixed that particular BSOD.

It's been a solid 48 hours since the last error, but just now as I was playing a game, the computer crashed, leaving a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error behind.

Included in the following link is the .dmp file for said crash.

.DMP File

Thank you for your help in advance!

undefinedagent, Feb 7, 2019
  3. MarcusAls Win User
    MarcusAls, Feb 7, 2019
  4. BSOD: Happens a lot. Tried different tests. (.dmp files included)

BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

I have used the verifier app and collect the dmp files along with the MSInfo32.

I been receiving the BSOD for a bit and I had the motherboard replace at the Company's helpdesk requested it. I knew that was not the issue. I know is a driver issue but don't know how to fix it and what is exactly causing the issue. I believe is the Cisco
    VPN software that is causing it.

When the BSOD happened under the verifier app the

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION (xxxxx.sys) The xxxx.sys is the name of the driver that caused the crash.
    If it is listed please note it and tell us what it is.

the xxxx.sys was something like vpnxxx64.sys I believe..can't remember it exactly.

here is the link to OneDrive to see the DMP files and the MSInfo32 files.

022417-11640-01.zip

AzureRookieFL, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

BSOD: Happens a lot. Tried different tests. (.dmp files included)

1. BSOD: Happens a lot. Tried different tests. (.dmp files included) - Similar Threads - BSOD Happens lot

2. BSOD once in a while dmp files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once in a while dmp files included: My laptop which is relatively new, bought last August. Gigabyte G5 KD with the default specs. It randomly crashes once in a while, sometimes weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes days. This is the crash address every time ntoskrnl.exe+41bd30 and kbdclass.sys...
  3. BSOD once in a while dmp files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once in a while dmp files included: My laptop which is relatively new, bought last August. Gigabyte G5 KD with the default specs. It randomly crashes once in a while, sometimes weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes days. This is the crash address every time ntoskrnl.exe+41bd30 and kbdclass.sys...
  4. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  5. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1vq2wv9Y58OBentREeMuK-gTReef-YSOv/view?usp=sharing...
  7. BSOD Help DMP included

BSOD Help DMP included: So I have this dmp file of my recent crash I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what may be the problem?Intel i7-7700HQ cpu @2.80GHz16GB RAMNVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1070https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkYymB8ktKw9gwek17l-5rmT8e87?e=gh5NCt...
  8. Multiple BSOD included .dmp file link

Multiple BSOD included .dmp file link: Hello, I've recently upgraded my hardware and moved over my NVMe and two HDD's into my new build specifications listed below. I thought the transition would be a lot easier, but it has not been since these stop codes/blue screen appear whenever I happen to play games. My...
  9. A lot of different BSODs

A lot of different BSODs: Hello, I'm posting there because, since I got my new computer 10 months, I've got A LOT like approximately 2 per day of different BSODs that I tried to fix by myself looking everywhere on the web including here but any of the things I did changed something actually almost...
  10. Lot of different BSOD

Lot of different BSOD: Hey Folks... I've read a lot of existing threads to gain some tips and tricks - but nothing helped so far. I have new PC/Hardware (everything except the SSD is new) On my Win10 Pro Desktop PC I get random BSOD Wheter I render a movie (~BSOD in 15 Mins) or i watch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system service exception win32k sys