Windows 10: BSOD happens daily, usually quite randomly, mostly when comp iasleep

Discus and support BSOD happens daily, usually quite randomly, mostly when comp iasleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Got a new laptop in september and since the very beginning have had BSOD errors while randomly using computer. Often when I close the lid for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jarro, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Jarro Win User

BSOD happens daily, usually quite randomly, mostly when comp iasleep

Hi,

Got a new laptop in september and since the very beginning have had BSOD errors while randomly using computer. Often when I close the lid for some time and then open it up again later the computer has shut down and reliability monitor shows a BSOD has occurred. Usually these BSODs say SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (Wdf01000.sys), bugcheck code 0x1000007e.
    There are some other errorcodes aswell that are not as common like DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (either wdiwifi.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, or tcpip.sys) bugcheck code 0x000000d1. These happen usually with computer lagging for a sec or two, then freezing and BSOD, when computer is under considerable load.
    I have no clue to what the problem might be since there is no definitive answer for these problems anywhere. I have checked that SSD is ok and ran Memtest86 for 6 passes with no problems. It hasn't yet ruined any work I have done on the laptop but it is getting annoying. Computer is Dell e5270, i3 6100u with 8gb ram.
    Attachment 106022
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Jarro, Oct 14, 2016

2. Desktop crashes randomly. Usually happens after installing system updtaes on Windows 10.

This was helpful, however, I did all this, including updating all drivers, and it seemed to run smoothly as if nothing was wrong, but my desktop crashed again yesterday, this time without any windows updates as far as i know.

Jeremy A. Smith, Oct 14, 2016
  3. auggy Win User
    BSOD | kernel security check failure | Specifically: ntoskrnl.exe

If you have an NVIDIA graphics adapter try rolling back the NVIDIA graphics driver to the previous stable version as there have been numerous reports of Kernel_Security_Check_Failure errors with the last update (361.43) as reported on the GEFORCE Drivers
    forum:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/904988/kernel-security-check-failure

auggy, Oct 14, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

Thema:

1. BSOD happens daily, usually quite randomly, mostly when comp iasleep - Similar Threads - BSOD happens daily

2. Randomly BSOD, not happening when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randomly BSOD, not happening when gaming: Hello,I'm getting randomly BSOD while computer is idle or mostly while watching youtube videos. This is not happening while gaming. Also if I run some game in background and then watch youtube video, crash won't happen as well.Any ideas? Asus B350 STRIX, updated last chipset...
  3. Random BSOD daily

Random BSOD daily: I am regularly encountering the dreaded BSOD. I have tried a fresh install and trying to not overload the PC with Software or outdated drivers. Here are the files I see that are needed when requesting help. Please let me know if you need any more information. Thanks in...
  4. Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE

Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE: Hi there, I frequently get BSOD with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL In event viewer I can see the critical error Kernel 41 (63) I have uploaded the system info and memory.dmp to onedrive, here's the link:...
  5. Random BSOD, usually when waking up

Random BSOD, usually when waking up: Can someone interpret this? I ran memtest x8 and my RAM wasn't working. BIOS is at its latest same with video card. 121854
  6. BSoD randomly happening, Mostly Bug check 0x00000133

BSoD randomly happening, Mostly Bug check 0x00000133: Just put together an Asus P5Q-E with a nVidia GeForce GT 730 video card. Constantly getting black screens eventualy ending in a BSoD with a DPC Watchdog Violation with a Bug check code: 0x00000133 with hal.dll & ntoskrnl.exe being the main culprits. Any help would be...
  7. BSOD Usually happens when using Excel spreadsheet.

BSOD Usually happens when using Excel spreadsheet.: Hello, I've been experiencing BSOD over the past month. Just ignored as it was random but i've now realised that it's usually happening when I'm using Excel. I have attached the dump files following the instructions on the forum. I've tried to use the debugging tool...
  8. Random BSOD - Daily

Random BSOD - Daily: Hi All, My computer was working fine and then yesterday it started crashing, even when no applications are running. The first crash occurred yesterday when I was remoting into my home computer via teamviewer. I changed 2 windows update settings via gpedit.msc. I...
  9. Daily BSODs, most IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Daily BSODs, most IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello everyone, hoping someone can help shed some light into what is going on. I am considering a full reformat / reinstall, but obviously would rather avoid if at all possible. A bit regarding the use: Computer is mostly used for design and production purposes, I actually...
  10. Random BSOD usually when gaming

Random BSOD usually when gaming: Hi, I've been getting a lot of BSOD these past 2 months with the message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (ETD.sys). May i know what's the cause for this? 55529