Windows 10: BSOD happens frequently

Discus and support BSOD happens frequently in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need some help, I been getting BSOD alot this week while I was trying to play a game "Lost Ark" but almost every time I open it the system crashed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Angkrit Onaree, Mar 19, 2022.

1. BSOD happens frequently

I need some help, I been getting BSOD alot this week while I was trying to play a game "Lost Ark" but almost every time I open it the system crashed about 2 mins later every time. I have tried reinstall drivers, the game, changing windows updates or even resetting my laptop. I have the memory dumps right here, please help me. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aha5symMgHLRhmM_YPGTBUXj2j8E?e=y7dLMz

:)

Angkrit Onaree, Mar 19, 2022
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Mar 19, 2022
  3. Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Mar 19, 2022
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD happens frequently

Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

Thema:

BSOD happens frequently

1. BSOD happens frequently - Similar Threads - BSOD happens frequently

2. BSOD happening frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happening frequently: My laptop is 1 year old, it was running smoothlyBut suddenly it stuck on Asus logo at startup, then I was BSOD.When it opened, I cannot open Chrome and other applications that run on GPU acceleration.So I installed AMD drivers, then for few days I didn't see the BSOD.I...
  3. BSOD happening frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD happening frequently: My laptop is 1 year old, it was running smoothlyBut suddenly it stuck on Asus logo at startup, then I was BSOD.When it opened, I cannot open Chrome and other applications that run on GPU acceleration.So I installed AMD drivers, then for few days I didn't see the BSOD.I...
  4. BSODs happen pretty frequently, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs happen pretty frequently, why?: Hello, i’m a windows ten Acer userI keep getting the same bluescreensThose being:Page fault in nonpaged area win32kfull.sysPage fault in nonpaged area dxgkrnl.sysPage fault in nonpaged area wdf01000.sysMy question is if anyone can help out what these errors are, how to solve...
  5. BSODs happen pretty frequently, why?

BSODs happen pretty frequently, why?: Hello, i’m a windows ten Acer userI keep getting the same bluescreensThose being:Page fault in nonpaged area win32kfull.sysPage fault in nonpaged area dxgkrnl.sysPage fault in nonpaged area wdf01000.sysMy question is if anyone can help out what these errors are, how to solve...
  6. BSODs happen pretty frequently, why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD happens frequently

BSOD happens frequently: I need some help, I been getting BSOD alot this week while I was trying to play a game "Lost Ark" but almost every time I open it the system crashed about 2 mins later every time. I have tried reinstall drivers, the game, changing windows updates or even resetting my laptop....
  8. BSOD happens frequently

BSOD happens frequently: I need some help, I been getting BSOD alot this week while I was trying to play a game "Lost Ark" but almost every time I open it the system crashed about 2 mins later every time. I have tried reinstall drivers, the game, changing windows updates or even resetting my laptop....
  9. BSOD crash Happening Frequently

BSOD crash Happening Frequently: !!!!HELP!!!!"the computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. the bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80073afb320" I'm getting frequent BSOD crashes with stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and when I checked event log, latest...
  10. BSOD happening frequently while working/gaming

BSOD happening frequently while working/gaming: Hi all, I'm getting BSOD frequently in windows 10 enterprise. I've updated windows in the past several days, but to no avail. The system crashes in steam, battle.net, as well as performing normal tasks. I've run a memory test, and a disk scan, and both passed. Attached...