Windows 10: BSOD/hard freezes during streaming videos, gaming, web browsing, etc.

Discus and support BSOD/hard freezes during streaming videos, gaming, web browsing, etc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A friend of mine gifted me with a plethora of new hardware, to the point where I had to buy a new mobo. Did a fresh install of Win10 in the hopes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chucktheplant, Feb 3, 2016.

1. BSOD/hard freezes during streaming videos, gaming, web browsing, etc.

A friend of mine gifted me with a plethora of new hardware, to the point where I had to buy a new mobo. Did a fresh install of Win10 in the hopes to not run into driver issues and it was solid for about a week. Recently, however crashes have been happening with some regularity, every other day or so, especially when streaming. This is the first time it's actually given a blue screen. Showed the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message. Started googling, and found you guys. Any help will be greatly appreciated.Attachment 62266

:)

chucktheplant, Feb 3, 2016
  2. phb3 Win User

lumia 735 view streaming video in IE

The lumia 735 spec page lists the video support as:

Video playback codecs: H.263, H.264/AVC, MPEG-4, VC-1, Windows video

[*]Video streaming: YouTube browsing and video streaming, Streaming from video services and internet, Progressive video download

I would like to stream video embedded in a web page with Mime Type: video/mp4;codecs=avc1.4d401f",

and it's not working.

Is it supported ? If so, how can I get it to play on the IE web page ?

phb3, Feb 3, 2016
  3. nokia asha 303

Use opera mini to browse the web and click on streaming videos or live tv links.

The media player will automatically play video. If it doesn't play, create a streaming setting in personal configuration settings and activate it.

Hope this helps.

Srikanthsd, Feb 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD/hard freezes during streaming videos, gaming, web browsing, etc.

Please update the Intel network drivers
    Driver Reference Table - e1i63x64.sys
    Code: ffffd000`2ff8d848 fffff801`20135aceUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\e1i63x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1i63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1i63x64.sys e1i63x64+0x15ace 0: kd> lmvm e1i63x64 start end module name fffff801`20120000 fffff801`20199000 e1i63x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: e1i63x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\e1i63x64.sys Image name: e1i63x64.sys Timestamp: Thu Mar 26 21:24:57 2015 (55146B19) CheckSum: 00081A0A ImageSize: 00079000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Feb 4, 2016
Thema:

BSOD/hard freezes during streaming videos, gaming, web browsing, etc.

1. BSOD/hard freezes during streaming videos, gaming, web browsing, etc. - Similar Threads - BSOD hard freezes

2. BSOD during gaming/streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during gaming/streaming: I had a couple of bsod a few weeks ago after a windows update both while streaming a game Dark Souls III and while just playing without streaming Dark Souls Remastered. Based on the error code, I uninstalled my gpu drivers and installed the newest available and that seemed to...
  3. BSOD during games or internet browsing.

BSOD during games or internet browsing.: Hey, I have been getting some random BSOD for the last 5 days and have failed to fix it. These are the errors I have been getting. - system_service_exception (netio.sys) - system_service_exception - faulty_hardware_corrupted_page - memory_management The last 3 ones were...
  4. BSOD during web browsing and video games CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

BSOD during web browsing and video games CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: While watching a youtube video or playing a video game my computer will blue screen. Typically its a CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION error. It used to say "ndis.sys" in the blue screen message. The last blue screen happened today and only said CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION with...
  5. Windows 10 hard freezes during video playback (streamed or local)

Windows 10 hard freezes during video playback (streamed or local): So, I have a Lenovo ideapad 320-15ABR running Windows 10 (version 1803, OS build 17134.165) and it has only been running for a few short months. When playing local video files or streaming video from youtube, I experience short freezes that resolve themselves intermittently...
  6. BSOD during web browsing in Chrome

BSOD during web browsing in Chrome: I just upgraded my platform (config below) about week ago, all listed components were new. After a couple of days I started to receive BSOD's (dump files attached). Till now I encountered them only during watching an online stream on twitch or a youtube video and web...
  7. BSOD after long freeze - just web browsing

BSOD after long freeze - just web browsing: Hi all, Over the last few months my desktop has started experiencing BSODs following a freeze/lock up of around 60 seconds. I've not been doing anything on my PC other than web browsing with Chrome. It more commonly occurs when a video is playing in Facebook or Twitter....
  8. BSOD on Gaming/Streaming/Video Proccessing

BSOD on Gaming/Streaming/Video Proccessing: So I've been experiencing this for a while now on both Windows 7 and Windows 10, any time I stream or process a video my computer blue screens and I have to power it on and off, for all other applications its perfectly fine I have a 4790k proccessor 16gb of of RAM and a GTX...
  9. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos: Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was...
  10. BSODs, Crashes, and Freezes During Gaming and Surfing the Web

BSODs, Crashes, and Freezes During Gaming and Surfing the Web: I'm so tired. For the past two years or so I've just had BSODs at random intervals in my day. Whether I'm playing a video game with my friends or by myself, whether I'm watching YouTube videos, browsing the internet or hell, sometimes waiting for my computer to get to its...